Those who have put on weight with pp

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Miss D, 21 November 2010 Social URL.

1. Miss D

Miss D Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    For those who have put on weight with pp I've got a question: Have your measurements changed? Have they decreased? Just wondering if people are losing cm but not weight as I'm guessing most people don't measure themselves weekly only weigh

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. size102b

size102b Banned

Me lost 1.5lbs in October 8 inches, I do 4-5 zumba classes a week a walk lots x

4. sucette

sucette Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st7.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0.5lb(8.26%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I don't measure myself but I think I will start. I don't feel like I have lost about 11 pounds overall, but I have a couple of dresses which I couldn't even do up before I started, and now they fit like a glove so something is working. I have been a bit disappointed with PP so far (gained in my first week of it!) but definitely think measuring will be a good idea, if the pounds stay but the inches go at least it's still a motivator.

Oh goodness, I struggle with one! I used to go to the gym and potter around about three times a week, go full pelt on the cross trainer for 15 minutes, an uphill walk (never quite made it to a run, maybe a trot) on the treadmill and then a cooldown on the bike, and then resistance stuff. But I find an hour a week trying to keep up with a zumba instructor far more taxing! But also infinitely funnier

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.