Those who have put on weight with pp

Miss D

For those who have put on weight with pp I've got a question: Have your measurements changed? Have they decreased? Just wondering if people are losing cm but not weight as I'm guessing most people don't measure themselves weekly only weigh

I don't measure myself but I think I will start. I don't feel like I have lost about 11 pounds overall, but I have a couple of dresses which I couldn't even do up before I started, and now they fit like a glove so something is working. I have been a bit disappointed with PP so far (gained in my first week of it!) but definitely think measuring will be a good idea, if the pounds stay but the inches go at least it's still a motivator.

I do 4-5 zumba classes a week

Oh goodness, I struggle with one! I used to go to the gym and potter around about three times a week, go full pelt on the cross trainer for 15 minutes, an uphill walk (never quite made it to a run, maybe a trot) on the treadmill and then a cooldown on the bike, and then resistance stuff. But I find an hour a week trying to keep up with a zumba instructor far more taxing! But also infinitely funnier

Back