thought I would introduce myself.. seen as I am new

welcome, Im new too just joined today :) good luck it looks as though you have already done very very well, so Im sure your targets are achievable :)

Im in the exact same boat - sometimes life gets in the way doesnt it but at least we are both recognising that and doing something about it. half the battle is finding the time that is just for YOU and keeping you focussed and motivated to do this and you are already back , 10lbs lighter and with your goals planned out !! It is a long term thing but also so set yourself mini goals so its no daunting :)

Hi and congratulations on the 10lbs off so far. You have done this on your own it seems so extra well done.

I know exactly what you mean when you life gets in the way. This time I decided no matter what it was not going to stop me this time. Yeah well that was nearly 12 weeks ago and I am so glad I joined here a few weeks ago, cos my resolve was weakening (poor losses -enough said -they at least are losses). Having come on here this morning I am nearly raring to start a great week for a great loss next WI. Maybe just need anothe rhour on here He! He!
So keep at it , we deserve it .

Hello I joined today! Similar amount to lose :)

Back