Thought I'd give it a go!

Oh my god it fits!!!

Attachments

• image-1260507391.jpg
    image-1260507391.jpg
    319.7 KB · Views: 76
Only about 8lb I think. Just shows that you need to look at non scale losses too! Been to combat this morning and my hubby is setting my DVD player up in our garage gym-feeling positive!! Would you mind posting your before and after pics? I saw them in another feed a while back but not sure where x

Your defo right with the non scales victories! Need to look at the overall picture. You've done amazing! Xxx

image-4026274663.jpg

14st ish to 9st 0.5lbs :) xxx

The last stone was 5:2. Started 5:2 the beginning of October but had came off vlcd and low carb so would've had glycogen regain but I chose not to weigh to see that lol. Weighed 9.12 on 28th September, had a carb blowout weekend and started 5:2 30th sept weight unknown. Hit 9st 0.5lbs 12th dec. :) and now 6:1 or 5:2 if I'm really naughty to maintain. I'm now weighing on tesco scales to know my body fat and as much as I'm now 9.2 the measurements are smaller and my body fat weight is down and muscle mass is up. :) goal is 24% body fat ( currently 26% ) as hubby is buying me a fitbit when I do and have been referred for breast augmentation by my dr so fingers crossed! :/ xxx

Wow! Well done!! The great thing is by fasting one day a week and exercising you know you won't pile it all back in! I sooo want a fitbit! Was looking the other day but they aren't cheap :( bet your hubby feels like he has got a new wife!!i I'm just over a stone over what I wa when I met mine which is still bad but was just short of 2 not long back! X

I was 16st when hubby and I met lol! And yo yod so much inbetween. I think it's the mindset change. I've done stupid fad diets then regained and lost! Never changed how I thought about food before! Always done diets then went back to my old ways and with the exercise I now know what I have to do to burn off kcal's. I got down to 8st 10lbs on lighter life in 2009 and even hubby has said I'm much smaller now than I was then. Exercise is key. My ultimate weight goal was 9.3-9.7 to allow for fluctuations and since hitting goal this is the longest I've ever maintained.

Fitbits are fab looking and the fact that you can sync it to mfp! Amazing! It's our 2nd wedding anniversary 31st march and that's what I want him to get me lol... He got me insanity for my Xmas! Hehe! Changed days! Xxx

First fast of 2014 today. Need to make sure I'm <200lbs by the end of Jan to be on track with my New Year's resolution! At the moment I'm hovering at 201.

Back