Thought I'd give it a go!

Thanks! Yes, it does feel kind of weird getting a puppy so soon. Our house is just too quiet though! I haven't decided on a name yet....might wait till we bring her home. It's tricky trying to think of a good one!

Going to make another big pot of soup today for my lunches at work. Bought a whole free range chicken and am going to roast it for tea tonight, then hopefully use the leftovers for my soup! I've kind of gone off bean soup now - too much bloating!

Thanks for all your lovely comments about my dog. Unfortunately losing her has made me fall off the wagon too! I haven't been sleeping well either, and those things combined have made my weight shoot up :-(

I just ordered loads of healthy food for our weekly shop and am going to try to make myself start exercising again this week. Believe it or not I've also put a deposit down on a puppy and should get to bring her home in a couple of weeks :)

Lovely to hear ur having a new puppy - something to smile about! No wonder u fell off the wagon - u must have been heartbroken. Point is ur back on now with a cupboard full of healthy food - great!

I had a 3 course meal at pizza express Friday for valentines then we went away for the night eating and drinking last night. Breakfast in a cafe this morning and a big muffin from the bakery eek! Sunday roast with the girls tonight omg when does it stop?! Can't actually wait to fast tomorrow feel minging!

Enjoy it while u can - hopefully ur fast will get u back on track - good luck!

Did 30mins of cardio on my cross trainer yesterday and just went for a 3-mile walk. I think I'm going to try to do 30 more minutes on my trainer today, and at least once more during the week - slowly increase so I don't burn out / kill myself!

Burned over 750 calories exercising over the weekend! Now I just need to watch my food during the week and exercise at least once more (aiming for Wednesday).

Today I'm having homemade chicken stock with steamed broccoli and carrots for lunch, and fresh mango as a snack. I'm also having a small serving of 0% Greek yogurt with frozen summer fruits and a tiny drizzle of honey (so recommend!). Not sure about tea yet...

Well done :) I'm fasting today-need my after how much I've eaten over the weekend. I booked on for 2 spinning class's this week must be mad!

Aaaagh just got in from work and hubby has tea on the table-would be ungrateful not to eat it but have no idea of the cals :( was doing so well x

Aaaagh just got in from work and hubby has tea on the table-would be ungrateful not to eat it but have no idea of the cals :( was doing so well x

Brilliant hubby for making your tea! Didn't he know it was a fast day? I think in that situation I'd probably eat it too, but maybe try not to eat too much and explain why x

Today is going to be trying.... Working from 8am-7pm., with over an hour commute each way. Going to need to take enough food so that I don't completely pig out when I get in, which is what usually happens!

It was a healthy quorn curry but I don't usually have rice or naan if fasting but couldn't help myself when it was there! I then had 3 Jaffa cakes!! Just can't get back on it and the longer I leave y the more pressure will be on last minute!!

Well poop, only got 4 hours of sleep last night after working all those hours, and have a 9 hour shift today. Something's got to give....usually my waistline!

when I'm tired it makes me feel sick so I don't want to eat. Can't you snack on healthy nuts and a banana? Will keep you full but healthy x

Wow, sounds like a nightmare Caz you poor thing :( When I'm tired / feeling low in energu I find it so so easy to turn to the chocolate, cakes, & biscuits. Heather has some good advice though - nuts & a banana might help. Or how about some porridge with fruit of some kind? Or a little dried fruit (still lots of energy but better than junk), or a couple of slices wholemeal bread with a little peanut butter?

Hope you survive today & manage to get some rest soon.

X

Thanks for all your suggestions and lovely remarks! I ended up having quorn sausages for breakfast and then more chopped up in a salad for lunch. Not very adventurous, but hopefully fairly healthy! I like quorn, but don't like how processed it is. This weekend I want to try making lentil burgers. I'm not vegetarian but love good vegetarian food.

I slept all the way through last night - first night in ages!! I have no excuse not to exercise tonight!

I'll let you know! I didn't get the chance to make them yet, but soon! I had to find an ingredient called Tahini. Ever heard of it?

i feel like it's time to start fasting again. I know it won't be easy, but I really want to! Tomorrow, it's no more than 500 calories!!

Back