Thought I'd give it a go!

Me too! Love fasting on a Monday which I'd known about it years ago when I used to feel rubbish after a naughty weekend- sorts it right out! X

Unfortunately lost my dog to cancer on Wednesday, so really doubt I'll make my weight goal for January. Am going to try to fast today so the scales aren't too disappointing in the morning!

Thank you! She was such a good companion and friend....I'm sure it sounds crazy to non dog people. I think you're right about dieting right now, though I seem to have lost my appetite!

Oh my god I did a spinning class last night-an hour!!! Can't believe I did it. Bum killing today but still did combat-feeling motivated!!

Unfortunately lost my dog to cancer on Wednesday, so really doubt I'll make my weight goal for January. Am going to try to fast today so the scales aren't too disappointing in the morning!

Caz I am so sorry, I lost my 8yr old Lab to Pancreatic cancer so I know what your going through it's awful. (((Big Hugs))) xx

Oh my god I did a spinning class last night-an hour!!! Can't believe I did it. Bum killing today but still did combat-feeling motivated!!

well done - I find it tough enough doing exercise dvds at my own pace at home!

I've fell right off the wagon! Help!

we've all been there I'm sure - I have loads of times as u can tell by my sign in name - try to get back on as soon as u can - ur good for posting it here too! I'm sure everyone is rooting for u!

Just can't sot eating :( failed my Thursday fast too. Was doing so well too I'd done 2 spin classes and a combat class in 5 days and started feeling really good and now feel minging! 14 weeks until vegas tomorrow so need to really knuckle down! X

So sorry to hear ur sad news - take care - and don't stress over fasting/scales right now.

u've been doing well - why don't u try eating carefully until ur ready for next fast - for me at least the more pressure I put one myself - the more I eat (crazy I know!)

Thanks for all your lovely comments about my dog. Unfortunately losing her has made me fall off the wagon too! I haven't been sleeping well either, and those things combined have made my weight shoot up :-(

I just ordered loads of healthy food for our weekly shop and am going to try to make myself start exercising again this week. Believe it or not I've also put a deposit down on a puppy and should get to bring her home in a couple of weeks :)

Oh my god she is the cutest thing ever!!!!! Adorable! I want one. Old pets can never be replaced but new pets do help to fill the void and make you feel happier. What are you calling her?

Back