Thought I'd give it a go!

Whew, feeling hungry! Had two hard boiled eggs for breakfast at 7am, felt ok till about 12 and then started feeling hungry. I simply must be strong!

Totally looking forward to some grilled chicken and veg tonight.

Ok, so far so good... It's 6:50pm, just had tea and it was totally yummy! Now I just have to make it till breakfast.

I'm debating whether to fast again tomorrow. There really isn't another day during the week that's good, and I don't fancy fasting on a weekend, that's for sure!

Anyone else do two days in a row?

xx

I couldn't do 2 in a row! The only thing that gets me through is that I can eat the next day ha just come back from spinning. Feeling good!

You fasting today as well Heather?

I love the thought of fasting again tomorrow, but we'll see! I'm looking forward to weighing myself in the morning again :)

I'm kind of curious what happens to your hunger when you go two in a row....is it constant and horrible, or does it still come in waves?

I'm going to fast tomorrow think I'd have fainted spinning on an empty stomach- was bad enough as it was ha I sometime wake up the morning after fasting and I'm not hungry and consider fasting again but have never tried. Once I break my fast I don't stop eating so should prob try it some time!! X

First successful fast of 2014! I dreamt about food. I'm going to have the same breakfast as yesterday, two hard boiled eggs, and see how I feel. If I think I can, I'm fasting again today! :)

Hello :wavey subscribing, have read your diary seems like you have all done well. :-D

I'm on day 3 UD. Yesterday went well. I'm doing 4:3 DDs being Mon, wed and Fri every week. That way I know where I am. I have previously done juddd for maintenance but now need to shift a few pounds I've put on. I started on 153lbs already down to 148 post DD. Trying not to go over 1600 cals on UDs and DDs just coffee and milk. I'm an all or nothing girl I can't have a little bit of anything unfortunately but hope to change it up once I've settled in. :-D

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hello :wavey subscribing, have read your diary seems like you have all done well. :-D I'm on day 3 UD. Yesterday went well. I'm doing 4:3 DDs being Mon, wed and Fri every week. That way I know where I am. I have previously done juddd for maintenance but now need to shift a few pounds I've put on. I started on 153lbs already down to 148 post DD. Trying not to go over 1600 cals on UDs and DDs just coffee and milk. I'm an all or nothing girl I can't have a little bit of anything unfortunately but hope to change it up once I've settled in. :-D Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins.com mobile app

Welcome!!! Three days fasting is pretty full-on, but I guess you're used to it with doing juddd. I still can't bring myself to count calories on up days. I hear you with being 'all or nothing'. I'm exactly the same!

Ok, two fast days in a row is haaaaard! I have felt dizzy on and off today. Getting ready to have tea - roast chicken breast and steamed veggies. Can't wait!

I feel ok at the moment, except that I'm really bloated. I can tell I'm in ketosis as well, so have been drinking loads of water and chewing sugar free gum all day. I'm still not sure how safe ketosis is.....seems like it'd be hard on your body?

I've done two DDs before in the past and felt ok but on my UD went beserk. More than usual haha it felt good to do the two together though. Like I had achieved something and that I was strong enough to do this. You've done well not long til bedtime. I LOVE being in ketosis its so much kinder to the tum than feeling the hunger. Think I might do a double DD at some point. Will see how I get on this week.

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins.com mobile app

Just popping by to subscribe. Going to have a read back. Only just started this, today was my first fast day.

Sent from my GT-I8190 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Welcome Rach, and congrats on your first fast! How's it gone? This is a lengthy thread! I haven't done too well overall, so there's a lot of waffle from me in there. Really trying to get back on track now though.

So.... I started off the year so well. Got into my dress stopped eating low fat high sugar snacks and completely changed my relationship with food-I then seemed to slip into 6:1 and I don't know why. I panicked last week cos I wasn't on track for weight loss and went and joined Weight watchers AGAIN cos I thought the structure and weekly weigh in would get me on track. I hate it! I miss 5:2 I've got obsessed with food again, Derek deprived and eat loads of low fat high sugar snacks making me want more :( and I've put weight on even though I've been good and done two spin classes walking and combat! I really wanted 5:2 to work and I know it does but really wanted to get weighed weekly to make sure I was on track. Aaaaaagh what is wrong with me?!

Was gonna fast today but because I've not been eating much all week I was starving so caved and your not supposed to do both together anyway.
Sorry to go on just sick of it all-want to be normal!

Go to the class but carry on with 5:2? They don't need to know your not doing the plan? Or could you get a friend? Or family member to weigh you? Set day? Every week? Xxx

I know I said to my friend that I was gonna do 5:2 but get weighed there. Such a waste of money but I'm at a loss :( I'd stopped all the silly snacking and everything on 5:2 now I'm constantly at it! Just feeling the pressure with it being 12 weeks away. X

The middle pic was this weekend and the other 2 were 23/12/14 so 5:2 and exercjse have definately helped!

Attachments

• image-4115882377.jpg
    image-4115882377.jpg
    571 KB · Views: 49
  • image-747859913.jpg
    image-747859913.jpg
    278.2 KB · Views: 47
  • image-2211784288.jpg
    image-2211784288.jpg
    521.4 KB · Views: 51
Welcome Rach, and congrats on your first fast! How's it gone? This is a lengthy thread! I haven't done too well overall, so there's a lot of waffle from me in there. Really trying to get back on track now though.

Finished reading - phew. Great reading. Fast has gone better than I thought. I thought it would have been so much harder. I didn't eat till after 6 as once I start I don't want to stop.

Really sorry about your dog, its so hard losing a pet. They are part of the family. I think you have done really well, just think where you could have been if you hadn't done what you have. Onwards and downwards :)

Sent from my GT-I8190 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back