Thought I'd give it a go!

Whoop whoop!! 8 weeks today until Vegas and my dress fits!!

Attachments

• image-2264140922.jpg
    image-2264140922.jpg
    405 KB · Views: 93
  • image-1327097668.jpg
    image-1327097668.jpg
    526 KB · Views: 97
  • image-3915585848.jpg
    image-3915585848.jpg
    485.6 KB · Views: 94
Still got a lot of work before I can think of wearing a bikini but at least the dress fits without removing a rib! Fasting today-had a sugar free energy drink to try to help me get through! Didn't sleep at all last night :(

Lost 3lb tonight :) still getting weighed at ww until my Monthly pass runs out. How is everyone doing? It's gone really quiet on here! X

Welldone! What height are you if you don't mind me asking? You look so small in your recent dress pics! Xxx

5 ft 7 maybe 5 ft 8? Not small at all ha need to try it on with my shoes.

I've got my exercise mojo back and feel better than I have in years :)

Well done for sticking with it Heather! You're an inspiration! I've fallen waaaay off the wagon and feel really disgusting and embarrassed by my body. I have next week off and plan to start again.

I haven't stuck to it. Really wanted to but gave in so many times. I generally fast Mondays but rarely make a second one and know I could have lost so much more. I have started exercising properly though so just shows how important it is :)

Subscribing - v much enjoying reading about your journey :)

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks Dietninja :) Great to have you along for the ride.

I just read back through all of my posts on this thread....it's no wonder I went off the rails. Working way too many hours, quite a few sleepless nights, migraines, our dog quickly dying of cancer, all while starting a new & challenging job. Crazy! Things are a bit more settled now (fingers crossed) so I'm hoping when I start again on Tuesday I'll be able to get back on track. Our new puppy (ended up naming her Tilly) is such a handful, but she is so much fun too. I forgot how much work and fun puppies are! My old dog was well trained, and didn't have a fraction of the energy! Till is just naughty. lol.

I'm actually quite worried about my health now - I carry almost all my extra weight in my belly, which is now bigger than ever - I know it's the worst place to be fat (and the ugliest) as it's linked with all sorts of bad diseases, included diabetes.

Ok, here goes day 1 of week 1 of my restart. Goals for today: consume no more than 500 calories, walk for one mile at a quick pace, do 20mins of cardio, meditate. Goal for the end of this week is to lose two pounds. It's 9:30am and I just had my first little hunger pang!

Good thanks :) I achieved all my goals for today. Was a fairly easy fast day because I'm off work and quite engrossed in writing music at the moment!

Back