Thought I'd give it a go!

You are not alone, sadly...i ate junk solidly through Fri and Sat. Back on track today but I'm facing a gain on the scaled tomorrow...still all we can do is pick . ourselves up, dust ourselves off and try to figure out how to prevent it next time...

Good luck with 4:3 this week

I know but it's so annoying cos I don't enjoy it anymore :( a treat is fine but not pigging out! Only 4 weeks until vegas so can't afford to go off track aaaagh

I decided not to squeeze a 3rd fast in but did try to eat fewer carbs. Looking forward to fasting again tomorrow but am unfortunately back at work! I've prepared a 44cal cup of soup with loads of fresh veggies for my lunch tomorrow.

What happened Heather??

Ive had a fairly good fast day today. I struggled the most with hunger just before lunch. I've had:

Cup of soup - 44cals
Steamed veg - 100cals
Two small beef burgers (patties only) - 250cals
Big salad with half a teaspoon of dressing and cider vinegar - 100cals

Having all the extra veg really helped me get through the day.

I don't know :( was hungry mid morning and had some cashews left in my drawer from last week so had some. Then because I'd eaten I wanted more and went out and got soup and a roll. So annoyed with myself. Out for a Chinese tomorrow with the girls and away at the weekend. So it will be less than 3 weeks when I get back to normality :/ I love 5:2 (when I stick to it!) but I really need a quick fix for vegas any ideas?! 7lb in a fortnight would do and I know I'll put it back on but need to look good in a bikini and my dress!

Only one way I know...The dreaded vlcd. I did slim and save and lost a stone in 2 weeks (well, 13 lbs but close enough).

Really?! I'm tempted but things like that make me so miserable :( only had to lose a lb a week why couldn't I just stick to it then there is so big panic! I never learn! X

Hmmmmm, not sure about quick fixes other than squeezing in an extra fast or two before Vegas! When you go to grab food, make yourself pause long enough to think about how good you'll feel the next morning if you stick to it. Really visualise it!

Let me know if it works, I might try it. Lol

I could fast wed and thu I suppose and then I have t technically failed. I have been spinning though so not all bad!

Really?! I'm tempted but things like that make me so miserable :( only had to lose a lb a week why couldn't I just stick to it then there is so big panic! I never learn! X

I was fairly miserable on it but it worked for my holiday. Would struggle to do it long term....

Congrats! I'm fasting today but it's gonna be tough cause I'm going to be really busy at work and then working in the evening somewhere else after work!

Do you not find it easier when your busy? If I'm out at court or with clients it doesn't bother me but if im sat at my desk all day I want to eat cos I have time to think about it :/ x

I think it's trickier for me because I'm an emotional eater, so if I'm working longer hours and find it stressful, I'll find it more difficult...plus just not having the energy levels while working 10+ hours on a fast day is tough.

Me too I envy people who don't eat at all when they are fed up, upset etc I do the opposite! I don't have anythjng in my drawers at work so no temptation. Filling up on fizzy water and going the gym tonight to keep out the house and away from the fridge! Ha

Attachments

• image-2977526045.jpg
    image-2977526045.jpg
    493.2 KB · Views: 28
Back