Thought I'd give it a go!

I haven't written anything properly in years, but love to make electronica / ambient, usually with piano melodies. Going back to uni and starting a career took over my life (and weight) for the past 10+ years, so I'm dying to get back into it again.

Aaaawe I'm sure you're good at something!

I'm really enjoying my feast day so far. Don't even have the urge to pig out...probably because I'm not at work and stressed! I've been for another 1.5 mile walk and did 20mins cardio on my cross trainer :) Planning to fast again tomorrow.

Today is fast #2. It's 2:00pm and no food yet! I'm not doing any exercise today because I have a sprained ankle that's still healing :-(

Tea tonight was a bust. It was a beef concoction in the slow cooker. Was so gross I left most of it and had an apple instead! Lol. No clue how many calories I've had now....maybe around 250 or so. Might have a tiny something else before bed.

Well done for getting back on track :) sounds like your doing great. I fasted all day Monday had my evening meal after the gym then tucked into the naughty cupboard! So naughty! Trying again today and have got enough cals for some flavoured sparkling water and a weight watchers choc bar then it's bed time I think! Just done killer combat too so feeling good :) x

Excuse the mess but wanted to show off my new waist :)

Attachments

• image-3024738943.jpg
    image-3024738943.jpg
    568.8 KB · Views: 75
You're looking amaaaazing Heather! I'd kill for your figure! Heading to bed....probably only consumed 300 or so calories today. Can't wait for breakie!

I came to the conclusion that I was rubbish at sticking to diets so just try to exercise as much as I can and fast at least once to make up for over indulgent weekends. Even if I fail a fast it's still a lot less cals than a normal day so it's not the end of the world. Feeling much better was so depressed earlier in the year. Night night ladies x

Two fasts and two pounds down! :)

I know im likely to gain some of it back before I fast again but it's great to see a shift in the right direction.

Well done! I lost 2 as well but will prob put them back over he weekend. I bought a Size 12 skirt last year cos it was on sale and it wouldn't go past my bum and now im wearing it!! Happy!

Gorged myself with takeaway pizza last night :-( Am debating whether to squeeze in another fast to try to compensate....good idea?

Well done! I lost 2 as well but will prob put them back over he weekend. I bought a Size 12 skirt last year cos it was on sale and it wouldn't go past my bum and now im wearing it!! Happy!

Brilliant! I'm still barely squeezing into a 14, and I mean barely!

I've fond way off track this weekend :( just can't stop eating today it's disgusting! Going to try a 4:3 this week to see if I can get back on track x

Back