Thought I'd give it a go!

I'm not sure. It's not like I've been restricting my cals on normal days so should be fine? Just don't feel right at all. I've not eaten anything bad so hopefully I won't put any weight on with not fasting but a bit gutted cos I wanted to really go for if for these next 2 weeks :(

Yes thanks haven't dropped anythjng ha I'm just really really tired it's not like me at all!! Have eaten normally but not pigged out and am going to fast tomorrow and go to combat. How are you doing? X

Glad you're feeling a bit better. I'm fasting again tomorrow too. Not really prepared at all! I'll probably just have my normal cup of soups during the day with fresh veg chucked in. I feel like I've eaten too much over the past couple of days....still very few carbs though at least.

I just hope I can make it through tomorrow ok and have a fairly good loss Friday morning. My work trousers are ever so slightly looser. I just can't wait till they're A LOT looser!

Good luck tomorrow!!!!

I'm not prepared either :( philadelphia lightest mini tubs are ideal with low cal crackers so think ill have that or hummus and Carrots. X

Made my normal soup with tons of fresh veg for today. Gonna wait as long as humanly possible before I eat it.....unfortunately working until about 7pm today so it's gonna be tough!

Whew, finally home from work. I've been so busy today I had literally 10mins for lunch, so never got to eat all my soup. I've probably had around 150 calories so far today but don't really feel hungry for some reason....think I might just wait till morning now, hopefully have a good weigh-in and then a giant breakfast!

Well done caz! Work is a bit quiet at the mo so started snacking at my desk :( just shows how I really do just eat out of boredom and not hunger! didn't fast again today :/ been to gym class and had less energy than when I fast! Weird! No idea why I'm so tired anyone know of any legal pick me ups?! Ha x

2.5lb loss for week 4 . I'm dying to pig out on a takeaway pizza tonight, but I don't think I should.... 6.5 pounds in 4 weeks is ok isn't it? Feels slow to me, but only because I'm impatient!

That's great :) I'm fasting today. Have never managed a fast on a Friday but need to stick at it! Personal training tonight in this weather :( should be in the beer garden! Ha x

So.... I know they are bad for me but I sometimes drink energy drinks on fast days. I've noticed that all my failed fasts are when I don't....had one this morning and I'm not struggling at all. If it's the only thing that helps me stick to it then maybe that what I gotta do?

Thanks Diet ninja! I kind of cheated. I cooked the bottom half in a pan and then stuck it under the grill to cook the top half :)

I have ribs and hip bones again! Wooooooh!!! Spin and plyometrics circuits this morning! Actually enjoy the gym again now feel so much better about myself and it helps so much with low mood-endorphins and all that!!

Kind of ruined my low carb streak with a couple pieces of pizza and a few glasses of cava! I'm trying not to be too hard on myself as I had them on a non fast day. Spent the entire day gardening and cleaning my car yesterday. I was shattered afterwards but it felt great.

Back