thought id post my diary again

loks good to me. I misread about the superfree foods. I thought you had to have them with every meal but you don't It only says if you want to speed up your losses. Teach me to read properly

just having carrots and peas with the lamb and potatoes my not have the pasta and sauce thats just incase I get hungry may have to add a bit more veg to tea .
I have sent sw mail as I am getting fed up even thoug Ihave filled in mix2match its still confusing as my peas are counted as syns with my lamb .I wouldrather see it plain and simple never mind the messing about if we all complain maybe they will sort it :(
I never knew you had to have superfree foods with every meal omg I bet your sick off me latley lol
what would happen then if im in town and have a jacket potato with beans and cheese or chilli and cheese you cant always get salad :sigh:

If you are doing a mix to match day don't bother filling in the meals as such Put in Green for lunch then add all your green food red for dinner then put your red food. In the journal put what you've eaten in meal format if that makes sense

thanx003.gif

think I can do itnow youhave been great :D

I will ill just use the heading susie woosie lolits me again :D

planning a day ahead

extra easy menu need it checking please

breakfast 2 alpen light bars muller yoghurt

lunch jkt potato with butter 3.5 syns with tuna mayo guessing 5 for mayo

tea cheesy broccolli potato bake with added bacon from sw mag 1hxa for the cheese

may have some fruit if peckish

I will thank you have some grapes and tangarines will snack on them :)

extra easy menu need it checking please

breakfast 2 alpen light bars muller yoghurt

lunch jkt potato with butter 3.5 syns with tuna mayo took my own tuna and mayo for 2 syns and had some low fat cottage cheese

tea cheesy broccolli potato bake with added bacon from sw mag 1hxa for the cheese

may have some fruit if peckish
had grapes and banana

hiya susie planned a day ahea so this is menu for monday

Hi susie m
I was working in creche this afternoon but todays menu I planned so here it is
think it may have to be mix2matchor could it be ee :confused: today

breakfast cheesy broccoli bake 1hxa
bacon 1hxb beans in tomato sauce was dinner time nearly so broccoli was ok lol

afternoon batcelors bolognese pasta sauce small bunch off grapes

evening meal beef in slow cooker with lots off veg served with curly kale

no syns

2l water

ooh yes good thinking :)
I have only just had my pasta and sauce and im stuffed had a tiny bit off the bake left from this morning ill never eat the steak later lol

yes it prob will may have a tiny bit later this evening if I get peckish have one off those muller yog with the choc bits as well to try

omg lol I only bought one and been really looking forward to it ill let you knowj when I have tried it what a shame maybe freeze then and make icecream

Back