Thoughts please?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by Bess, 28 February 2009 Social URL.

1. Bess

Bess Plod, plod, plod.....

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    No S ing & sensible eating.
    Although I know now that I shouldn't have lemon juice, surely such a low calorie diet as SS even including lemon juice must result in significant weight loss? On day 5 now, feeling fine, I like fizzy water.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    Absolutely. You'll still lose fat though the scales might or might not reflect this. But, it could knock you out of ketosis and make you hungry, making the diet that much harder.

The carb levels in Cambridge are relatively high for a ketogenic diet, so put you in just a mild state of ketosis. It's pretty easy to upset the balance

4. Lucky~Star

Lucky~Star Full Member

Start Weight:
    9st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Also without ketosis although weightloss is bound to happen initially due to the low calorie levels but this weight loss could stall as the body could go into starvation mode.

5. Bess

Bess Plod, plod, plod.....

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    No S ing & sensible eating.
    Thanks, Lucky star and KD. I don't think I really understand about Ketosis properly. My CDC didn't have the booklet to give me when I saw her for the first time this week. I'll try to find a thread on here which explains what I need to know.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.