Thoughts?

what is it?

"C block is designed to help you rid yourself of unwanted carbohydrates. 2 tablets taken 15 mins before meals blocks up to 35g grams Carbs. (1 tablet 17.5g)
Phaseous Vulgaris is an extract of the Northern White Kidney Bean. In clinical studies it has been shown to clearly inhibit the production and activity of alpha amylase, the enzyme responsible for the breakdown of starch into sugar. Human studies show that Phaseous Vulgaris can effectively inhibit intestinal amylase activity, thereby preventing dietary starch digestion and the corresponding after-meal rise in insulin concentration. Phaseous Vulgaris attaches to the carbohydrate molecule at precisely the point at which alpha-amylase normally would split the compound to yield dextrins. The complex carbohydrate is not broken down into absorbable sugars and simply passes out of the body undigested"

Just did a google to see if I could find any opinions on it, which seem few and far between and mostly from the early noughties.

I'd be sceptical of their effectiveness!

MINCE PIES ARE WRONG!

they are like poo in a pie ;)

well ..... my xmas cards last year were glittery bah humbug ones :)

Yeah I hear you.

But I am trying hard not to get too bah humbug this year, even though the TV is just full of ads for Christmas stuff already.

When are you supposed to decorate your tree? First week of December?

When are you supposed to decorate your tree? First week of December
erm never ;)
dunno. ill prob do mine after that!

Um...so...christmas?

Haha!

Not sure whether to try them to be honest, can't see how they'd work.....

Says carbs pass through the body undigested......

Unless you poo them out?

Maybe thats where they get mince pie filling from!!!!

ladyfelsham...you could make your own!

Julie on exante (faf) is using carb blockers and says they have kept her in ketosis

have asked - just wait for her to log on will let you know x

Back