Now (03.04/2008):
Chest 48"
Waist 45"
Collar 16.75"

Losses:
Chest 7.5"
Waist 10"
Collar 2.25"

Only 3lb loss this week - my lowest so far (boo hoo). I just hope next week is a biggie!

Hi Mikey,

3.8lb is still a very good weight loss in one week!!!

Well done on losing almost 51/2 stone in 12 week:eek: :happy096:

:talk017:

Love Mini xxx

mikey
your weight loss is absolutely inspirational and the difference in your measurements awesome

Well done and good luck with the rest of the lbs

Irene xx

Wow Mikey. Fantastic! You must feel so much better :clap:

Wow what an amazing weight loss you have had.....keep up the excellent work, and good for you in getting the other fellas on here chatting too.

Weigh-in after 12 weeks :

Lost 3.08 lbs
Total lost 76.34 Lbs BMI down from 42.9 to 32.83

Measurements (updated monthly):
Original:
Chest 55.5"
Waist 55"
Collar 19"

Now (03.04/2008):
Chest 48"
Waist 45"
Collar 16.75"

Losses:
Chest 7.5"
Waist 10"
Collar 2.25"

Only 3lb loss this week - my lowest so far (boo hoo). I just hope next week is a biggie!

WOW !!! what an amazing loss in just 12 weeks :D

bet you feel soooo much better - WELL DONE !!!

stick with it - you'll be at goal in no time !

Debz xx

Thank You all for your great support - It really does help. It would be great if we could get some more blokes on here!

Cheers again!

OK Mike, time to stop being selfish with the BMI, my turn to be lower than yours at WI next week ;)

Well done matey!

Tee Hee - You will finish quicker than me though - so at somepoint you will overtake me. Next week - I doubt it! :)

Cheers

New Bloke

Hi guys, i started on Jan 29th at 16 11, now 13 stone exactly, the first eight weeks were easy but i lost it the last couple of weeks just as i got near my goal of 12 stone. I am back on track now and staying positive, even in my bad 2 weeks i lost 2 lbs each week.

At my meeting there is only me and a nice guy who lost 13 stone on LL last year and has put it all back on so for me the meetings are not great, try and use my kids as inspiration and the fact that my health is improving.

Its also great that all my clothes look so big on me. Gone from 44 inch tummy to 36, first time since i left school!

Good luck to all.

Welcome to Minimins Auric - this site is fantastic for support and inspiration, keep popping back and let us know how you are doing.

You've had a fantastic weightloss - good luck with losing that last stone, and then onto your RtM.

Hi Auric - I guess you read my PM on lighterlifecommunity.co.uk.

Welcome to minimins - I too am at the very bored stage - it is even worse this week as we were again restricted to 2 each of peanut bar and raspberry cranberry!

How do you get on with the water? I try to drink at east 6 litres per day (inc coffee tea etc.).

Cheers

Yes - I am now below 17 stone according to my scales!

What a great diet this is!

next mini goal - to weigh less than 16 stone - hopefully by this time next month (or sooner)

Weigh-in after 13 weeks (3 months) :

Lost 5.5 lbs

Total lost 81.84 Lbs BMI down from 42.9 to 32.10

So that is it - after exactly 3 months, I have lost 5 stone 11.84 lbs - equating to a tiny smidge less than 2 stone per month.

I have dropped from 19" collar shirts to 16.5/17"
Jeans have dropped from 40" to 34"
Suit Jacket has dropped from 54" to 46" (just)
Casual shirts and jackets have dropped from XXXL to L

I've made a bunch of new friends at the local group and also on this forum.

The inspiration I get from my new friends (you lot) has helped me stick to this (apart from the gammon incident) and I hope that you all carry on with your great successes.

Reading this back, it looks like a leaving speech, but I have a way to go - hopefully no more than a couple of months more on abstinence and then 12 weeks RTM.

:clap: :clap: :clap: Bloody well done Mike! Seriously you have done brilliantly with this ..... and yes I am still so greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen with envy at your losses but I'm very glad you've got them, you definitely deserve them :clap:

Thanks Katie - you are doing really well too. Us blokes do find it easier which is a little unfair!

Thanks again

Weigh-in after 13 weeks (3 months) :

Lost 5.5 lbs

Total lost 81.84 Lbs BMI down from 42.9 to 32.10

So that is it - after exactly 3 months, I have lost 5 stone 11.84 lbs - equating to a tiny smidge less than 2 stone per month.

I have dropped from 19" collar shirts to 16.5/17"
Jeans have dropped from 40" to 34"
Suit Jacket has dropped from 54" to 46" (just)
Casual shirts and jackets have dropped from XXXL to L

I've made a bunch of new friends at the local group and also on this forum.

The inspiration I get from my new friends (you lot) has helped me stick to this (apart from the gammon incident) and I hope that you all carry on with your great successes.

Reading this back, it looks like a leaving speech, but I have a way to go - hopefully no more than a couple of months more on abstinence and then 12 weeks RTM.

you are a total star :D:D amazing loss (despite the gammon incident !)

stick with it - you're doin brill !!!

Debz x

Back