Thread for louise24. Good luck and get well!

RUTHYJ357

Gold Member
:psiholog:

Louise24 has gone in for her operation today, so i thought this post will cheer her up on her return home.:D Please could everyone leave their get well message below.:character00238::gen126:

So Louise....good luck for today, hope you get better soon and im thinking of you.

Ruthy xxxx:D

Bumping...

Good luck today honey! Fingers crossed for a speedy recovery as well!

xxxx

Good luck with the little op and a speedy recovery :D

Hope you're feeling ok sweet pea xxx

Awwww guys!!! You never cease to amaze me, thank you for making me smile. I'm fine just a bit battered and bruised and have a elbow joint full of fluid and air, so typing one handed for now.
Big hug to all of you.
xXxXx

oohh sounds painful :(

Hope everything mends quick for you xx

Hiya sweety, hope you are ok, as soon as i came on here i remembered you were going in today,
Get well soon hun

Ruthy xxx

How are you feeling today........i bet its sore isnt it!

Why did you have the op anyways do you have lots of pain in your elbow or is it and old injury?
RUthyxxxx

Hi Ruthy,
My elbow keeps locking, so I've had xrays and stuff, but they wanted to fill it full of fluid and air so they could get a better picture of a CT scan. It's ok, I'm starting to move it more, it'll be fine once all the fluid thats still in the joint gets absorbed, it feels really strange, like a balloon infact.
I'm bored though as I can't drive........ and the is only so much housework I can do with one arm. Think I'll go for a nice little walk, hehe :). Thanks for the thread hun, I tried to give you a rep but I need to dish it about a bit first. Grrr.
Lou xxxx

Aww thanks chick, i just wanted to know if you were feeling better and i thought the thread would have given you a cheery surprise on you return home lol.
Im glad your feeling a bit better.

Take care hun

Ruthy xxxx

Glad you're on the mend Lou x

All the best Lou x

Back