Thrice a Bridesmaid - Thrice the Diet

Hi

Good idea about bringing food - we weren't expeciting it and I'd had something before I went so made it somewhat easier to resist - but maybe I'll do that for the next one.

I think I've taken the whole - you should have syns everyday thing to heart 'lilaloves' ended up having 2 pieces of very sugary shortbread today and kallo snack a jack things (rotten incase you are thinking of trying them) and honey in my tea, sugar on my wheatabix. Also cancelled the gym tonight again.

Actually feel thoroughly rotten with this cold so just want comfort food - should really know better though! I actually feel like I've been put in the microwave and have come out worse off for it.

Planning to have something super easy tonight - maybe dry egg noodles with quorn peices and soy sauce - just comforting and easy, along with an early night and hot blackcurrents. That way i'll be able to be on form tomorrow hopefully.

Food diary for today so far:

Honey in tea - 1tspn - 1syn (i think)
2 wheatabix - HeB
Milk - HeA
Sugar - 2 syns

Shortbread - 15 (guessing as was super suggary and buttery and lovely)
Kallo mini rice cakes - 5 syns

Ainsely harriot risotto with added prawns and cherry toms - 2.5

one final word from me eughhhhh bleughhhh

=[ it's just not your few days!
Don't beat yourself up and don't give up.
You are stronger and better than this!!
I SO believe in you!

No it really isn't. So so frustrating after such a positive first week! Wish I was one of those people who lost their appetite with illness and stress but I'm actually the opposite!! Stupid appetite!!

Thanks for your support though, really appreciate it! Must keep coming on here, think it might be the only thing that stops me throwing the towel in! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Colds are awful! They just make me wanna eat! Im not hungry and I dont need anything I just WANT to eat! So odd!
I get a lot of days like that though, I cant just blame it on the cold hehe.

Hope you feel better soon!

Type what you want the link to be called then highlight it and click the insert link button with it highlighted (world with a paperclip under it it looks like) then paste the link of your food diary into it! =)

ok so miraculously i managed to loose half a pound this week - who knows how as ive basically ate what i want for the last week with the plan vaguely in the back of my mind - but that has acted as the kick up the bum I need.

once i finally peel myself off the couch this morning i am going to gut the house from top to bottom (tidy house, tidy mind), go food shopping - already made a menu plan for the next 4 days, and sort myself out in general - back to doing the diary as of today.

Have had cereal for breakfast so far but don't know how many syns are in Start but going to estimate 8 syns

Dxx

ok day one of trying - toooooo much dairy but gonna count it anyway

Green Day:

Kellogs Start: 10 syns
Milk: heA

Batchelors pasta n sauce - 2.5 syns (Milk)

fox - veinese whirl biscuit 7 syns :eek: :eek: :eek: (worked it out as 20cal = 1 syns - 140 in a biscuit = depression)

Smash pizza - chicken (HEB) cheese (HEA) - 0 syns (was ok but dont think i'll rush to make it again)
Hartleys jelly watermelon and apple - AMAZING - 0.5 syns

curly wurly - 6 syns
options hot choc - 2 syns

total syns = wayyyyy wayyyy too much but it was a saturday and my first attempt with no food in until lunch time so letting myself away with it - proper attempts starts tomorrow - feeling ok about today in all even though i should feel bad

Dont beat yourself up.
There is always tomorrow, and there will always be off plan times.
Its just about picking yourself up and getting back to it as soon as you can!
Good luck! xx

thanks love - had a good day today - super productive and healthy

Diary:

Scrambled Eggs (HEa)
Toast (HEb)
Low fat spread 3 syns

home made soup x 2 bowls - 0 syns

Chicken and sausage hot pot (WW sausgaes 1/2 syn each) with cheese on top - 4 syns

will probably have a packet of velvet crunch - 4 syns

Syns for the day = 11
Syns for the week = 11 (starts today clearly)

Dxx

today's diary - mixed bag really - think next week might be * week as super hungry today

Toast (HEb)
Scrambled Egg (HEa)
Low fat spray (3)

Home made soup (0)
Shorbread (6)
Mugshot (0)

chicken and sausage hot pot (from EE one pot meals book) 1 syn
Curly wurly (6)
Velvet crunch (4)

Total syns for the day 20 out of 15
Total syns for the week 31 out of 30

dont feel too bad about it as I've been exercising too - had a half hour walk today and a body pump class so should be ok really - i think - took everything i had to drag myself to the gym but felt better for going

also my best friend is expecting a wee baba soon so i've been knitting (yup i'm 25) a pram blanket for her- really helps keep my fingers busy and stop me picking at food

my mum has decided to join a sw class tomorrow night - looking forward to new recipie books - if anyone can recommend some good ones :)

Ok so yesterday's diary:
green day

Boiled egg on toast (heB)
Low fat spread -3

Home made soup -0
Grapes -0

Mugshot -0

Leek, mushroom, and ham pasta with Philly -2 syns two bowls so let's say 4 syns

Also did a bums and tums circuit, wanted a curly wurly too but tryin to be really good this week and I was full so brushed my teeth and knitted instead.

Felt like ive been having a good week, v dissapointed when I did a mini weigh in this morning and looks like I've put on 2lbs!

If that's the case on Saturday I will be gutted!!! Last week catching up with me!

Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I think mid-week weigh-ins are leathal!! I did one last week and had gained 1 pound...but then had lost 1 pound on the actual day.
I forget do you do it yrself at home on a sat or is it a class?
I find if i am bad one week it is the next WI that shows it...but i also know if you just keep going and think over the month instead of week it looks much better!
You will be fine, diary looks good - Maybe just a bit more fruit and veg???? xx

Thanks Cai - you're right - i should actually hide the scales from myself - have a tendency to be on every day if not!

I'm doing it at home, but my mum has just joined classes this week so I may go with her in the end. The thought behind a saturday morning weigh in is that it will encourage me to stay on track on a saturday night (always my danger zone) as if I've lost I wont want to ruin it! Also if i've gained it's the beginning fo the week so I can't say 'oh well i'll start on monday' because it's just round the corner and finally -if i am bad on sat night - i have all week to make it up!!

I know I need more fruit and veg in (although my veg soup does have a lot of SF in it) but I'm actually not a big fan - i try and put it in pasta sauces and rice dishes in the form of tomatos, mushrooms and peppers but thats really it. I'm not a big fruit eater - grapes and strawberries is about as far as it goes. My work laugh at me because I dont eat fruit in the winter - who knows why I just don't but they judge the season on my eating habits.

Talking of work - they have just sabotaged my day and made me a very delicious birthday cheesecake - white chocolate and raspberry - gorgeous but suspect about a gazillion syns - shouldnt be ungrateful but i'm a bit peeved after i was being so good!

will have to work extra hard at the gym tonight now!!!

Back