Thrice a Bridesmaid - Thrice the Diet

not til saturday but we have some part time girls in the office who don't work a thursday or friday and they felt it would be unfair on them if they missed out on cake - seems a bit rude to me making me old before my time (freaking out about it enough - even though I know it's silly) but hey ho - means there was less cake left to tempt at the end!

Hahah! Well I will remember for Saturday then.
Or I will do my best too!
Setting a reminder on my phone now! haha

haha don't feel you have to - i'm keeping it as low key as possible this year... dont know why 26 is freaking me out but it is - feel like people are supposed to have their lives organised by 27, be the right weight, have a nice house, at least a chance of a husband, career that kind of thing- the only think that looks like i may have under control by 27 is weight so kind of puts a lot of pressure on being 26....

and it can no way be considered youthful any more - you know on those forms you have to fill out - they never say under 26 do they?!

i know i'm being silly though

Oh yeah, sorry, veg soup will have a lot in it! I am not a big fan of veg but i do like fruit. I can manage salad but then i comes to veg it's all about the mushrooms, onions and peppers in my dairly diet. If i do 'proper' veg its only to go with sunday dinner...once a week if that! oooops.
I bet the birthday cheesecake was amazing...if it's yr birthday week (or weekend) u will need to give yrself a few more flexi-syns...the cheesecake can be that for the day! x

I'm not sure i understand the concept of flexi syns - is that just where you use your syns one day and have none the next??

My diary from yesterday:

Green day:

Muller light vanilla with dark choc things - 0
Tea and 1 sugar - 1

Alpen light toffee and fudge (1/2 Heb)
Leek halm and mushroom pasta with philly light - 2

Birthday cheesecake of death - 1 million (actually found the recipie and worked it out to be about 32 sysn :break_diet: )

tea & 1 sugar - 1

Mugshot - 0
Alpen light bar (1/2 heB)
Raisan wheats and milk (Heb & Hea)
velvet crunch - 4

bit of an odd food day but difficult on a wednesday as I'm at the gym for pilates at 5:45 and then back again for body pump at 8:00 so I think I may need to start having something like spaghetti on toast or something in between - will figure it out

again not enough fruit and veg but it takes soooooo much effort to prepare - heart lazyness is my main problem!

Syns for the day = 2 gazillion and 1

2 gazillion and 1?
Thats nothing sure... haha.

Flexi is about working your syns out over the week and not just that day! So you can have more one day and less another.
Handy. =)

Happy birthday to youuuuu.
Happy birthday to youuuuuuuuuu.
Happy birthday to D!
Happy birthday to youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!

:candle1: :bday: :candle1: :bday:

18th-birthday-cake1.jpg

Ok today I get back on plan (yet again) and stop making excuses for days off the bandwagon at a time!! Also not buying curly wurlies again as it became an easy option to have chocolate every day and i've never wanted that even pre-diet so that stops now.

Going to be a good girl from here on it and take this more seriously - thinking the 80% good, 20% bad rule has got to apply and I've gotta stop being wasteful with my syns.

I've also bought a pair of zaggora hot pants from today's groupon deal - apparently if you wear them for 2 weeks then you'll drop 2 dress sizes - a bit cynical about it but can't do any harm - only going to wear them when exercising but will keep you posted on progress.

Today so far I've had

1 alpen light bar - 1/2 heB
Ainsley Harriot tomato and mascarpone risotto - 1.5 syns butter 3 syn

ok so the rest of the day i've had

alpen light bar - toffee and fudge - 1/2 heB
mugshot (pre-gym) - 0 syns

Quorn spag bol and cheese - 0 syns and heA

Total syns for the day 4.5 - quite pleased with that.

In other news.... got a blender for my birthday in prep for making yummy winter soups.

Also bought a groupon voucher for these fancy shorts that apparently make you sweat more when you exercise and claim you can lose a dress size in 2 weeks - a bit sceptical but seems to have rave reviews so excited about getting them - will keep posted on the results.

Also went to the gym tonight - got a new plan which is super hardcore and think i finally found an endorphin - just one - but its a start! still think i get more endorphins from crisps!! haha!

but todays exercise diary was:
rower - 5 mins
xtrainer - 20 mins on interval setting
treadmill 12 mins - 5 mins jog, 1 min run, 1 min jog etc etc 2 mins walk at end
then body pump class - no abs though which was a bit disappointing.

feeling pretty positive but always do at the start of the week - but fingers crossed. now need to sit down and do a menu plan for the rest of the week as no food in yet - but thats tomorrows plan! :)

Ok so todays diary...

tea one sugar (teeny milk) - 1 syn

quorn spag bol - 0 syns (has mushrooms, peppers, chopped toms, passata and onion so quite a lot of SF)

mugshot (pre gym) - 0

tesco value tomato and onion pasta n sauce - my fav ready meal type thing - 0 syns
cheese - heA (20 grams to account for my milk splashes)
Tea - 1 sugar teeny bit milk - 1 syn

Velvet crunch - 4 syns - didnt really need or want these but thought i should have more syns than i had.

Total syns for the day - 6
Total syns for the week - 10.5

feeling ok - made soup tonight for tomorrow lunch (new blender) - slimming worlds leek and potato - tastes a bit bland at first sip and doesnt seem very thick but fingers crossed. worst comes to the worst i'll add a ton of salt - heart attack can kill me later.

Didnt do much at the gym tonight - tums and bums class which is fairly low impact and 5 mins on the rower. Bizarrely though my inner thighs are killing me - treating today as my rest day gym wise - back to hardcore tomorrow. Not sure if it will affect me loosing actual pounds if i'm building muscle or if thats just a myth - should probably take some measurements but sooooooooooooooooo much effort! haha!

yesterdays diary - green day:

2x Alpen Light Bars - HeB

Leek and potato soup - 0.5 syns
57g brown bread - HeB

Tea with 1 sugar - 1 syn
Rice, quorn chickne pieces, mushrooms, onion, passata and laughing cow light - HEa (pre gym)
Microchips - 3.5
Mayo -2.5
Spaghetti (tin) - 0
Velvet crunch - 4

Total syns for day 11.5
Total syns for week 21.5

Worked hardcore at the gym - most of my plan - and ran a full km without stopping and could have kept going - hoping to get that up to two km fairly soon. Also done body pump. My fancy watch says through the course of it all i burned 471 cals - lving that!

Also got my flatmate to hide the scales last night so I can only go on them once a week instead of everytime I go to the toilet - was just getting ridiculous.

Unlikely to be any exercise tonight as going out for dinner - nandos - for the first time ever - pretty sure there is nothing good to eat diet wise there but will maybe look around the forums and see if people can recognise something with low(ish) syn values - or if anyone actually reads this feel free to contribute ideas!!

Hiya!
Hope Nandos was lovely!
What did you end up getting, theres loads of syn values on here.
Hope you got something nice!
xx

Hi!!! i've missed you this week!!

I ended up just having what i wanted - mainly because i was with a pregnant lady and I didn't want to be a diet bore and make her feel bad! so I had a plain chicken breast fillet in a pita (not too bad you say?) then add the chips, coleslaw and white chocolate and rasberry cheesecake (honestly that's like my kyrptonite!) - but I still made it home in time to go to the gym so i'm not beating myself up about it. Out for dinner again tonight, but italian so will try and make more sensible chocies.

So... yesterdays diary...

Alepn light bars x2 (one am, one pm) heB
Rice, quorn, passatta, mushrooms, onions and creme fraice - 1 syn

nandos chicken pitta chips and coleslaw, cheesecake - lets say 60 (just guessing really)

Total syns for the day 61
Total syns for the week 82.5 (plus sunday's write off whatever that was)

Dont feel too bad as i've been to the gym every night this week - friday is my only night off - and sometimes life just happens letting it do so and then getting right back on track is the only way to do it! Also my * week has finally arrived so hoping that might speed things up for weight loss from next week - honestly my body hates me a build up for like 2 weeks that just stops any lbs going anywhere but now we should be on the right track again.

check out me being captain positive!!!

I need some of yr positivity!!!! x

well the positivity must have worked - lost 1.5 this morning!!! hoorayyy! very happy with that given last weekend and two meals out.

next week looks like a relatively straightforward week (famous last words) but only plan to be out one evening to the cinema on monday - should be able to stick to plan today and tomorrow as no parties planned so i'm going to aim for 2lbs -

to start that off i'm just back from the gym where it claims I burned 470 cals according to my wrist watch heart monitor thing so im clearly on a roll ....

will try to reign in positivity so i dont make everyone else feel sick!
xx

well done one the loss!! xx

Thanks Cai,

been really lazy with updating my diary this week - suspect the novelty has worn off. Have been probably about 70% good this week but could be worse - have a plan for the rest of the week and hope to be 100% on it.

Today I've had

1x alpen light bar (1/2 heB)
Tea with sugar and splash milk - I never count the milk in my tea prob should but doesn't seem to affect my weightloss too much as i only have one/two cups.

Tesco value tomato and onion pasta n sauce - love that - 0 syns

Planning to have chilli con carne and rice for dinner - not sure how many syns as used kidney beans from tesco in a chilli sauce but think maybe 3 syns

Probably also have micro chips and mayo after the gym as my treat - 5 syns

will update later xx

Back