Thrice a Bridesmaid - Thrice the Diet

Those kidney beans say free in my book! I use them! xx

ok first day trying to get back on track (weekly occurence it seems!)

Strawberries and teeny bit cream - 3 syns
tea with honey - 1 syn

baked potato cheese and beans - HEA + 3 syns for more cheese (shop bought and asked for a little bit cheese but feels more than 28g)

tea with honey - 1 syn

spaghetti bolognaise - 0 and a few sf

3xparty rings - 4.5

11.5 syns total for the day - just spotted i didnt really have a heB - maybe i'll use some of the cheese for that

feel a bit stuck for what to eat this week - sure it'll come back to me - not feeling great - sore back so not been to gym and convinced im getting another cold (boooooo) but busy couple of weeks ahead so chosing to ignore it

Ok I'm back - had about a months holiday but today i start again. I've not done much damage in the hols so we'll see how we go this week.

I've got Alpen light bars for breakfast
Ainsley harriot risotto for lunch - which I think is 1.5 syns
and no plan for dinner yet - suggestions on a postcard very welcome.

Good to be back guys! ;-)

haha curly has helped with the diet massively if only that I can now no longer eat curly wurly's for laughing!

have tried to attach a picture to prove he is not of the watt variety of curlies (even though he's still pulling a weird face)! don't know if it's worked or not.

Ended up having a baked potato with cheese and beans (didn't weigh the cheese because at a shop but didnt get very much) for lunch so I think I'll have the risotto with some chicken or something through it for dinner.

You should def go to zumba tonight - i'm going to drag my bum to zumba too - thinking i'll ease myself back in gently to exercise so i don't go into shock! haha!

much love xxxx

ps your weekend sounds amazing - exactly what I intend to do next weekend

Attachments

• belgium 1.JPG
    belgium 1.JPG
    178.8 KB · Views: 22
Yowza. He is DEFINATELY not of the Watt variety.
He is hot and you my dear! "If I was a boyyyy" hahaha
Honestly you look so lovely together! awwwww! <3

Yeah I am going to Zumba tonight. I LOVE the instructor and I can so rarely go to her specific class so gonna make the effort!
Go us! =D

Aww thanks - i'm actually getting quite excited for him coming over, hence sticking to the diet and going back to the gym - although like you said he's very clear (too clear) that he likes me just as i am but for my own confidence sake a few more pounds will do me the world of good. Still feel a bit like i'm in a black and white movie :) thats the end of my gushing I promise not to make you feel sick again!

I am loving the new positive duo we've struck up - number 10 on your list of comandments can totally be ticked today!! check us out!

in other news - back to tea with no sugar - awful :-(

have fun at zumba tonight

Just dip your finger in.
The sweetness from your "Black & white movie" comment should be enough to make give you diabetes in a tea cup :p

Ohh how I have missed you!! =D

yesterdays diary - Extra Easy Day

1 x Alpen Light Toffee and Fudge - 1/2 heB
Baked potato, cheese and beans, with butter - heA + 5 syns
1x Alpen Light toffee and fudge - 1/2 heB
Mughshot - 0
Ainsley Harriot Risotto - Asparugus and leek flavour - 2 syns ( I think)

Also went back to the gym (what a swot I am) done 20 mins on treadmill, 5 mins rower, countless sit ups and a few weights - should also have done 20 mins cross trainer but frankly i couldn't be bummed.

Wearing my zaggorra hot pants for the first time - they promise if you wear them for 30 mins exercise 3 times a week then you will lose a dress size in a fortnight - sceptical but giving it a shot - measured in at hips 100cm and left thigh 67 - will measure again in two weeks and see if they've really worked or not.

Plan to try and have some proper food tonight (ie not out a packet) but have no idea what - any ideas welcome on a postcard - mainly into pasta and rices at the moment although i have got boring old cous cous in a packet with me for my lunch

no gym tonight - decided i really need to stop my house looking disgusting!

Ok left my little notepad i write my food diary in through the day but will try to remember what i had yesterday:
Extra Easy

1xAlpen Light bar - 1/2 heB

Ainsley Harriott Cous Cous with a dod of philly - 3 syns

1x Alpen light bar - 1/2 heB

Mushroom and quorn stroganoff sauce with pasta - 1.5 - creme fraiche

total syns for the day 4.5 - no exercise - and no heA - will have to keep an eye on that.

Weighed in this morning for the first time - going to make wednesday mornings my new w/i time and gained 2.5 but thats really not bad considering i've been diet and exercise free for 3 weeks.

Today's plan is:

Eggs in a cup for breakfast - 2 syns for butter
alpen light bar - morning snack - 3 syns

Pea and ham soup - home made - heA and bread heB

Mushroom stroganoff and rice for dinner with creme fraiche - 1.5

Big night at the gym tonight with Pump and Combat so probably have something after the gym as well - quite fancy a bacon sandwich but that's probably too much bread for one day but we'll see

so didn't make the gym - got stuck in the worst traffic jam known to man and had gnochii with a home made tomato and mascarpone sauce - think pretty synerific

also had a packet of mccoys crisps and a cake so day written off.

Today I've had

Sultana bran (HEa and HEb)

Gnochhi with tomato and mascarpone - guessing about 10 syns for portion size

steak and chips for dinner

will try and make that all

Ok so

thats the line drawn. I'm going to class on tuesday, i'm having an entirely unnecessary pre-diet binge on cherry bakewells, malteasers and crisps tonight, ive got a menu plan drawn up starting on saturday, ive got time to go shopping tomorrow and buy the things on the list for the menu plan and I have 12 weeks until the wedding.

New aim is like a minimum of 1lb a week and hopefully a stone before the wedding.

I'm going:

cut down on crap
plan menus
keep a food diary - either written or on here
join a class
cut back on booze
look for ways to 'express success'
beg for tips from people

diet starts on saturday to give me time to really get my head in the zone

and as if by magic when i was thinking this all yesterday - addi popped up in my inbox today and has egged me on so thanks to her if i get there this time!

*round of applause*

Know what I think you should do?

Write a food diary for the few days before you start onto plan so you can face up to how your eating now?
Then when you are wavering or questioning you can look and say I had THAT many malteasers etc?

Just an idea.

So proud of you xxxxxx

Back