Thursday HOUR by HOUR xx

:party0011::party0011:

Congratulations Sam - well done, it's so nice to be down into the next stone figure... :)

Delli - you're sounding really positive this morning, keep up the glugging - the sparkling with Summer Berry is lovely and refreshing on a "nice" day..!

Myrtle - you're right 19lb is a great achievement and don't forget that - it will keep you motivated during lows.. :)

SJ - Checked out your diary and your photos - I'd forgotten what a blue sky looked like so thank's for the reminder :) :) Hope you and DD have a fab day - wish I was off. Could kill for a frothy coffee, a couple of cookies and This Morning... xx

JJJ - Read your response to my post on yesterday's thread - you're so right... in the olden days we certainly wouldn't have beaten ourselves up over eating another spoon of veggies - we would have been pleased with ourselves for opting for a healthy option and not grabbing a bag of crisps or biscuit...

H xx

Morning,
It is still v. cold here in Norfolk. Although the rain has stopped.
Good luck to everyone who has a wi today and well done Sam for losing 3lb.

I am off into Norwich today to do a spot of retail therapy and to have a look for places to go for the "Norfolk Meet"
Everyone welcome on the 6th Oct.
Catch you all later, Have a nice day now !!!!!!

I'm on AAM AND due TOTM so feeling really crappy - did a Keto test this morning and stick went just the slightest pink whereas normally is really deep pink - could AAM have knocked me out of ketosis???

Love to see everybody doing so well at their losses but sometimes feel jealous that people are losing more than me, quicker than me, when I have stuck to this religiously. However, I normally give myself a good kick up the posterior and tell myself 19lbs is great - haven't managed that on any other diet.

Sorry for the whinge - I'll be fine soon and by no means am I giving up!!!

quote]
Hi hun, sorry to hear you're feeling a bit down. I just want to say that I finished my first aam week on Monday...I loved it, but I totally came out of ketosis!!!!! I started a thread about it and a cdc said the amount of food I'd had shouldnt really have taken me out of K...but I didnt cheat at all. She also said that another cd'er was on SS for 4 or 5 months and never ever got a PINK reading on her sticks...:( but she still lost weight.
It was also my TOTM for the whole time that I was on aam week and didnt expect to lose at all but I lost a staggering 4lb!! I was thrilled.

I had a moan not so long ago about sticking to cd religeously (like you) and not losing my weight as fast as others, even though some of them had even cheated!! How is that fair?? But....I know we all lose weight at different speeds, we all have different metabolisms, so there's bound to be a difference and some of us are more active than others too ( I do sod all ) I also said that I'd never have lost this weight so quick on SW or WW which I'd done in the past and given up after losing about 20lbs or so.

I do hope that you're feeling better soon, TOTM is hard for me as it is but since being on CD I've had 2 totm's and have found them to be even worse than usual :mad:

chin up hun, you're doing GREAT !!!:character00238: XX SJ XX

Well done Sam, 3lbs is great.

I'm afraid I didnt do so well - one sodden pound again. I wont get down about it but its just so annoying. I know I lost 5lbs last week but that was following another rubbish week! I suppose if i continue to lose 1lb one week and 5lb the next then that is fine but somehow I don't feel so positive about next week.

That means in the last 3 weeks i've only lost 7lbs which is abit disappointing as i think i could have achieved the same on something like weight watchers:(

One more pound and then I'll reach the 2 stone mark. It seems to be taking forever:( I am well and truly out of the August challenge now, so that also makes me feel abit of a failure:(

Oh dear, I'm making myself really depressed now. Must cheer up and look forward. At least it is still a loss Jo (giving myself a talking to now!)

Think I will make a huge effort with the water this week to see if that makes any difference and also wean myself off the trident gum!

morning everyone, hows things? the weather is a bit dull over here in northern ireland, but its meant to pick up later on! the wee shop up the road from me is selling 2x 2ltrs of sparkling water for £1 so i bought that on the way in to work and ive over a litre drunk already!! i love sparkling water, i find it very hard to drink still water all the time.

im in a good mood today, mainly because i was at training last night for an hour and a half and i always sleep really well after doing exercise. woke up feeling all refreshed and ready for today!!

Hi Delli - I'm another NI bod - whereabouts are ya???

Found this on another Thread.......for everyone that loses a pound

Hello, do you know me?
If you don't you should. I'm a pound of fat, and I'm the happiest pound of fat that you would ever want to meet. Want to know why?

It's because no one ever wants to lose me; I'm Only One Pound, just a pound. Everyone wants to lose three pounds, five pounds or fifteen pounds, but never only one, so I just stick around and happily keep you fat.

Then I add to myself ever so slyly so that you never seem to notice it, that is until I've grown to ten, twenty or even more pounds in weight. Yes, it's fun being Only One Pound of fat, left to do as I please.

So, when you weigh in, keep right on saying "Oh, I only lost one pound." (as if that were such a terrible thing!)

For you see, if you do this you'll encourage others to keep me around because they will think I'm not worth losing. And I love being around you - your arms, your legs, your chin, your hips and every part of you. Happy Days!!

After all, I'm Only One Pound of fat!!!

well done Sam :wow::character00238: you're doing great!!!

xx sj xx

:party0011::party0011:

Congratulations Sam - well done, it's so nice to be down into the next stone figure... :)

Delli - you're sounding really positive this morning, keep up the glugging - the sparkling with Summer Berry is lovely and refreshing on a "nice" day..!

Myrtle - you're right 19lb is a great achievement and don't forget that - it will keep you motivated during lows.. :)

SJ - Checked out your diary and your photos - I'd forgotten what a blue sky looked like so thank's for the reminder :) :) Hope you and DD have a fab day - wish I was off. Could kill for a frothy coffee, a couple of cookies and This Morning... xx

JJJ - Read your response to my post on yesterday's thread - you're so right... in the olden days we certainly wouldn't have beaten ourselves up over eating another spoon of veggies - we would have been pleased with ourselves for opting for a healthy option and not grabbing a bag of crisps or biscuit...

H xx

omg, Hannah, what brilliant news...into the 13's...isn't it GREAT?? I'm thrilled that your scales are sliding down nicely, and more thrilled that you have put you little blip behind you :character00238:

Double OMG to the description of what you would kill for...ooohhh my fave, gorge coffee, cookies..(have to be from Millies or M&S with white choc. chunks in) and THIS MORNING...although I miss Phil and Fern, I think they have the full Summer off usually. Although I have quite taken to Aemon and his Mrs, they are a lovely couple.

I don't really like the tetra warm hun, I tried it a while ago, and it's not really for me. I just spit my choc one so have had half and will have the other half about 1pm. then do the same with my 2 banana ones throughout the day.

Have a great day... xx sj xx OOOOH, GLAD YOU LIKE MY BLUE SKIES HANNAH, I HOPE YOU GET SOME OF YOUR OWN SOOOOON XXXX

Hi all

Well the weather is a bit pants here again today not sunny at all just very windy

I have my first weigh in tonight 10 days after starting SS although i did have my meal out so am not expecting to have lost the stone i thought i would, but still there is next week to do that.

Have got lots on at work so will get back on with it soon

Well Done on the weight losses.... Wow,,,,, every 1lb is a step closer to goal.

It is 12.55pm and I am still feeling great....
Lucking forward to having chicken, my tummy is a bit blown up again, but I have seen some pre biotic suppliments in table form, I thought they may help, has anyone ever tried them.......

Booked a sunbed at teatime and going swimming after, so that will be so nice, looking forward to it loads.

Luv to you all for the rest of the day..
Chitty..

Thanks Maggie - that quote has really cheered me up. I shall think of it as one pound of fat that has left my body for good this week!

Forgot to say well done Hannah for getting into the 13s..........you're going down down down.....:)

Omg just tasted my first summer berry drink - how disgusting is that?! I only put half a teaspoon to one litre of water. It tasted ok while i was drinking it but now i feel really really sick - urgh!

still cant get that horrible summer berry taste out of my mouth:jelous:

u r so lucky - its grey, dull, drizzly and cold here! Just trying to persuade my toddler to come out for a bit but he just wants to stay in and play with his teletubbies!

woohoo the sun has come out in northern ireland!! :character00238::character00238::character00238:

its so good to see it, even if i am only lookin at it through the window at work!! oh well only a couple of hours to go, then im going home to see my fab OH. (hes only fab cos he has promised to take me shopping on saturday hee hee)

Had another shake, a coke zero and trident gum but STILL got that awful taste in my mouth! That summer berry has made me feel really sick. Shame I've opened it coz now I wont be able to give it back!lol

Done 2 litres of water but always seem to get stuck at around 2 or 2 and a half. Will get another 2 litre bottle out and try to get stuck in!

Back