Thursday HOUR by HOUR xx

Am so happy....

Hi everyone...

am so so happy - just got back from shopping as I'm going out tomorrow night for the first time in absolutely ages and I took Size 24, 22 and 20 jeans into the changing rooms (24 is what I was, 22 is what I thought I was now and 20 was a dream) and guess what...

I waltzed out of the shop with a pair of lush size 20 jeans and a size 20 top (have always been 22 on top).

After 3 weeks on LL/CD - I'm so chuffed - it really is worth it!:D

No its ok, was only buying one outfit because of going out tomorrow - once I've worn it then- I'll live in the jeans until I'm in the next size.

That's great Lollipop, dosn't it feel good..

Hi all,
well done Sam and Jodie.
hope you all had a great day, i managed to get out of work 45 mins early and nip into town for a bit of retail therapy :) I got some fab bargains! 4 pairs of leather shoes (carvela, roland cartier and principles) for only £60.80 for all 4!!!! :) I'm a happy bunny now, I also got coconut and yogurt shampoo (better make sure it stays on my head!! ). So after my stressful day i feel totally chilled and happy :) I hope you are all having a lovely day :)

Just read through the thread - we're having some right up and down days between us...

Congrats to everyone who's lost this week - whether 1lb (JJJ) or more.

Please don't beat yourself up JJJ - if you did do 1lb one week and 5lb the next you're still heading towards that stone a month which is the way you want to go...

Lollipop :wow:how good must you be feeling sweet - well done and hope you have a fab time at the weekend.

Delli - enjoy your shopping at the weekend - hope you're planning on spending lots and buying some really nice things..

Saff - hope you're doing better with your water? I've got the same weather here - I'm so jealous of this lot who have been out in the park and in the garden...:(:(

I'm so excited - I've just seen the proofs of my posters and my flyers... they look amazing and I can't wait to see them for real next week when I collect them.... (sorry just had to share my excitment!)

:D:D:party0011::party0049:

Back to CD - have done 3L of water and just 1 Tetra today and p**ing for England again so presuming Mrs K back with me...

H x

Maz - is the shampoo the new Schwartzi (sp?) one - I saw that in Morrisons on special and it smelt yummy...

Maz - is the shampoo the new Schwartzi (sp?) one - I saw that in Morrisons on special and it smelt yummy...

LOL! yes, that's the one! its gorgeous! I bought it in Wilkinson and had to get 2 shampoo and 2 conditioner because it smelt so good :) I think i was probably thinking of my stomach :(

Hannah - so pleased the proofs of posters & flyers look good :)

just managed to finish 3rd ltr of :tear_drop::tear_drop:

feeling rather poo today :( totm is due to start any day now and its making me feel :sign0137: have been lacking in patience with the kiddies today cos of it that and the fact we all been cooped up with the naff weather not a good combo!!:(

sorry for the naff post

Evening everyone :-D Well i just got back from 4 days at hubby to be's parent's house, was REALLY dreading it as i knew his mum wouldn't like me being on this diet but i stuck to it 100% and i'm really proud of myself, had my rabbit food as his mum named it every night with chicken marinated in different things so i'm really really pleased with myself and it's weigh in tomorrow so REALLY excited :-D Not read back yet so hope everyone else has been having a good week too xx

wow lollypop, that's a big drop isn't it?? well done hun, I bet you feel fantastic!!! I hope you have a fabby time too.

Hannah, oooooh I'm really excited for you hun, not long now til the big day, it'll be here before you know it.
Have you had any luck with an outfit for your Launch night yet??

Saff, I hope you feel better soon. I find TOTM difficult with bad pains and all the other pmt stuff, but on CD I have found it to be worse. I hope you feel ok soon, just try to chill, sod the house work etc...be good to you Saff xxx

Maz, I wish I had your enthusiasm with shoes....I hate shopping for shoes. One reason is I can't really wear heels apart from them really aching my feet, I can just about walk in them. lol, another reason is that I now have a problem with my left foot, can't remember what it's called now, but it can be really painful and I wouldnt be able to wear very slim shoes....wish I could. I hope you enjoy wearing your bagains sweetie:)

As we are talking about shoes....I need to know if there are any really nice flat and comfy shoes out there, I know I'm not at goal yet but will want some nice shoes when I am. Then again, it'll be winter time when I hit goal so a nice pair of boots (flat) are on my shopping list, I'll probably have the pick of the bunch too if I lose weight off my legs!! Sick of not being able to zip up boots over my calfs:mad:
Still, any hints and tips on where to get nice comfy TRENDY shoes would be nice. If you have any tips or pictures of shoes, please post them on the CLOTHES FOR MOTIVATION THREAD. the link for this is at the bottom on my first diary page.

so, my dd is wrecking the joint at the moment. I better scedaddle for now xx sj xx

Got through dinner time without a hitch so am really pleased - to be honest been too busy and I jumped in a bath whilst DS was eating again which I find really helps - also helps when he actually eats his dinner which he did tonight..!

Am just glugging my second half L of water since coming home so that will make it 4L today which I'm really pleased about.

Had a Cranberry Bar when I first got in as only had one Tetra at work - that probably helped during dinner time as well.

Lots of email bits to do and couple of phone calls as well - have got the inside front cover of Medway Mama and need to talk money and graphics with the editor this evening - she's also a mum and we have to wait until kiddies all tucked up in bed...

Hope everyone else surviving... :)

Love h xx

oh Saff just read its your TOTM.....HUGE HUE HUGE HUGGLES!!!!!! i remember how tough it was for me last week so i can really feel for you, keep going though you're doing so great!!!!!

Am heading for bed guys... I'm wrapped up in my blanked again - have just eaten my frozen Tetra..!!

Got through the evening ok..

Night night

Night night hun, hope tomorrow brings a lovely water drinking no hunger day for you and everyone!!!!

thanks nina and sj just wish it would hurry up n start now!!!
I popped round to my mums for a couple of hours tonight as my sister is staying there for a couple of days with my nephew while she is haveing her bathroom done (complete new suite going in over wkend so no bat loo etc) and while i was there i was naughty n had a v small slice of cake wasnt hungry but cut a bit and eat it anyway and guess wot didnt enjoy it at all !!!!!!!.

Nevermind Saff, dont let it get you down when you're doing so wonderful :) i hope it arives soon and de bloats you just think of the excellent weight loss the week after....thats what i'm hoping for tomorrow hehe :)

Hows the wedding plans coming along?

Back