THURSDAY! Hour by hour!!!

Hi Guys...

Joanne - so good to see you, hope the new job is working out good?

Spooky - glad the training went well - when will you be allowed your first CDer..?

JJJ - hope you enjoyed Joseph with your mum?

I'm doing ok. Am on my 4th day of SSing (the thread's really helping). I feel better today. The last 3 days have actually been quite tough - I've been so lethargic and had a sore throat but today is a new day and I'm feeling more myself.

Have spent ages on ASOS.com looking at beautiful party dresses and think it has given me a new determination...

It helps to go web shopping sometimes - it's a useful exercise...

Wishing you all a good day.

H x

Hi guys
Have some homework to do and pass before I can become a fully fledged CDC! (Fuzzyduck and I that is!!)
Hit the gym this morning. I usually go on a wednesday so yesterday I had restless legs coming home on the train!!
Am lagging behind with water though need to glug glug glug!!

Congrats Sam!! you are doing fab!!:D:D

Thanks Nicky,

Get glugging girl!! still plenty of time to get the water finished today.

Homework huh?? Hope its not too difficult. So do you have any sort of timescale to work to for becoming qualified and have you got any clients lined up yet?

Hopefully a couple of weeks, have 3 clients lined up already:eek: and another one for new year!

Just sitting down with my Vegetable soup...had the carpet fitter in all morning, laying carpet in the hall way and office. Finished clearing up all the little bits he left behind.

Need to up my water now as well..kitchen was not easy to get to whilst he was here.

Glad you enjoyed the training day Nikki...they are enjoyable, did you get your lunch laid on as well?

It won't be long before you can have your first client..once your modules are completed and get your own personnal ID number. You can then place your 1st order....I was well excited when I received my delivery..it was like Christmas..

Hope everyone else is having a great day....off now to glugg glugg some more.

Take care
X

ooh, really glad to hear you have some clients lined up already Nicky. You are going to be a wonderful CDC. Im sure you will be a great inspiration to your clients.

Aww Thank you Sam. Hope I can help others like I have been helped. CD has really changed my life.

Well everyone i'm having a BAD BAD BAD week, can't seem to get my head into the diet this week, i've been missing shakes and not been drinking water and basically not dieting ATALL, think my head is still on holiday mode and well i'm expecting a rather large weight gain this week which will be my own fault and hopefully a kick up the backside to get my brain back into LOSE WEIGHT mode and i'm not going to sulk tomorrow when i get weighed as i know exactly why the scales say what they will oh and it's TOTM too lol so theres no hope hehe.

Hope everyone else is being really good and not following my self destruct pattern hugs xx

well done Sam :D it's so great to see the figures coming down especially when you go into another stone bracket..

Good luck with the homework Spooky :D I agree, you have so much to offer your new clients.

JJJ I hope you enjoyed your show darlin :D

Hannah, keep at it, not long til Launch night, oooh can't wait to see your dress, you must post some piccies when you have found your dream dress.

Joanne, how's the job babe??

Tara, me too with the water hun, no where near having what I should be :(

well sweets, I'm off to bed, sooooooo tired. Hope to catch you all tomorrow.

night night lovely people xx sj xx

Back