THURSDAY Hour X Hour!!

Just popped in to say boss is back will have to catch up with the rest tonight.

oh I'm soo happy!! Just tried sparkling water instead of still with my water flavouring in and it is delicious!! It's like having pop!! proper fizzy pop!! Gonna drink this stuff all the time now!!

oh I'm soo happy!! Just tried sparkling water instead of still with my water flavouring in and it is delicious!! It's like having pop!! proper fizzy pop!! Gonna drink this stuff all the time now!!

I have those every night Donna! Its nice and refreshing, innit! I like the Mt Fruits best, but St Clem is good too!! I only do it at night though - expensive those little tubs!

You can also add them to shakes, and muffins, and all sorts! :)

Try a shake with Fizzy Water, Vanilla pack, St. Clements and Ice all ground up like a smoothy - its gorgeous!!!

Afternoon all, and a big hello again, too!

Apologies for being AWOL for the last week, I have been at my parents for some TLC (yes I'm STILL sick!), but I see that you have all been doing very well without me anyway, tee hee hee! A big belated well done to you all, I've just had a quick catch up with the week's going's ons and can see there have been some great achievements! [thumbup]

My weightloss has really slowed down in the last 3 weeks so I have really made an effort to drink more water and have even managed to get out a couple of times under supervision this week (gawd, I sound like a convict!) so anyhow, am hoping for a big loss when I go back to class tomorrow. I have just bagged up alot of 'big' clothes and fitted back into into a gorgeous Italian trouser suit I had for a wedding in 1999 so am feeling positive! [Finges crossed]

It's good to be back :D

Nice to see you back Miss Moon. Sorry you are still feeling poorly, but sounds like you were in good hands!

Good luck with your weigh in. :)

Well done on getting back into your Italian suit!!! (lol - almost wrote Italian Soup!! - Where is MY mind??) :D

Probably just where mine is BL, oh to have some mediteranean flavours!! Especially as I have gone off the soups at the mo, well unless I turn them into crisps that is!

Did you/someone say you can make crisps with sparkling water?? What happens??!

I have those every night Donna! Its nice and refreshing, innit! I like the Mt Fruits best, but St Clem is good too!! I only do it at night though - expensive those little tubs!

You can also add them to shakes, and muffins, and all sorts! :)

Try a shake with Fizzy Water, Vanilla pack, St. Clements and Ice all ground up like a smoothy - its gorgeous!!!

oooh that sounds gorgeous! Will give that one a try on Sat like. I ran out of water flavouring today so have to wait til sat for my WI to get some more. Think I might get some forest fruits one this week to try with the sparkling water as just tried the st clements today.

eesh hate to post twice in a row but just thought would say I'm off for the night now. I'm off work today so have just had a bath, am in my PJs and now am going to watch The green mile with my boyfriend. Have never seen it but aparently it's rea;;y good. Night night everyone xxx

Well done to all the 'losers' today - good to read the pounds are disappearing ..... and Lady you keep shaking that ass :D

Had a lazy evening with hubby tonight so not been on much, he's just gone to work on nights and abandoned me --- but I'm totally shattered so I'll probably toddle off to bed soon.

Got to admit that i'm still failing with the water - really am getting worse --- need to give myself a good talking to!

is anyone putting their names down for the winter ball in Birmingham on the CD thread?
c'mon it'll be fun :D
x

Evening everyone!
Another evening with no leccie!!! It's just come back on so I've spent the evening at my mum's! luckily will be able to sleep properly, fingers crossed (that's if it stays on!!)
To everyone who WI tonight - well done you losers :D

Not good about your leccy Bex - really hope that it stayed on through the night for you x

Back