• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Thursday Hour x Hour

Good Morning all
BL & Bex you are both putting me to shame
Hope you all have a good day with great losses for all with wi's today

Tange

Silver Member
Morning All,

My stomach muscles are killing me this morning. Best I make sure I do more ab exercises tonight.

Feeling tired went to visit friends and only got in late.

Hope you all enjoy the sunny day.

Good Morning all
BL & Bex you are both putting me to shame
Hope you all have a good day with great losses for all with wi's today

Not at all...no shame there RC! I have been resisting this phase of the diet for - well - my whole life!! :rotflmao:

We all get there in our own time. If it weren't for the crepey saggy skin, I probably wouldn't be there - I could be happy being slim and soft. :D But - I need to do whatever I can to get rid of my "panniers" :D (we call them saddle bags in the states!!) I have a lot of skin getting kind of creepy. Erm, I mean crepey. (same thing!! LOL) So, I need to try my best to sort it in the gym rather then the surgery theatre!! :D

Hope you are feeling good today! ANd hope you have a good afternoon ahead! :)

x

We'll do it doll, don't you worry!! :D

I think I will now apply the "If I can go X-number of months (8 so far) without even a grain of food, then I can do anything" to most things I attempt in life. :D

I felt that way when I got my bike license and went straight from a little 125 to my Harley - having never rideen a bike, and only having about 7 days training, I felt that was an amazing accomplishment. For me. So I said then, "man, if I could do that - I can do anything" And I used that when I made the decision to do LL. At that point, that was the scariest most stressful thing I had ever done, so it gave me the confidence to lose weight.

God knows what losing weight is going to give me confidence to do!! LOL

Look out world! :D :D :D

Tange

Silver Member
That is so true, I seem to be unstoppable too. Only the issue of sorting the finances now and that should be a breeze. Seeing I am going to win the Euromillions tomorrow night :D:D

Isn't it great to feel like this. My friends said last night that I seem to have so much more energy in personality as well as physically.
Bring on the world I am ready to concur!!:rotflmao:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Weight Watchers - Discover Plan 7
SlimFast 17
SlimFast 0
Lighter Life Forum 4
Lipotrim Forum 16