Thursday Hour x Hour

Morning all,
Off to work this morning then the gym this evening for my assessment!! BL hope you enjoy your day and feel better as the day goes on.
Have a good day everyone :)

Good Morning all
BL & Bex you are both putting me to shame
Hope you all have a good day with great losses for all with wi's today

Morning All,

My stomach muscles are killing me this morning. Best I make sure I do more ab exercises tonight.

Feeling tired went to visit friends and only got in late.

Hope you all enjoy the sunny day.

Good Morning all
BL & Bex you are both putting me to shame
Hope you all have a good day with great losses for all with wi's today

Not at all...no shame there RC! I have been resisting this phase of the diet for - well - my whole life!! :rotflmao:

We all get there in our own time. If it weren't for the crepey saggy skin, I probably wouldn't be there - I could be happy being slim and soft. :D But - I need to do whatever I can to get rid of my "panniers" :D (we call them saddle bags in the states!!) I have a lot of skin getting kind of creepy. Erm, I mean crepey. (same thing!! LOL) So, I need to try my best to sort it in the gym rather then the surgery theatre!! :D

Hope you are feeling good today! ANd hope you have a good afternoon ahead! :)

x

We'll do it doll, don't you worry!! :D

I think I will now apply the "If I can go X-number of months (8 so far) without even a grain of food, then I can do anything" to most things I attempt in life. :D

I felt that way when I got my bike license and went straight from a little 125 to my Harley - having never rideen a bike, and only having about 7 days training, I felt that was an amazing accomplishment. For me. So I said then, "man, if I could do that - I can do anything" And I used that when I made the decision to do LL. At that point, that was the scariest most stressful thing I had ever done, so it gave me the confidence to lose weight.

God knows what losing weight is going to give me confidence to do!! LOL

Look out world! :D :D :D

That is so true, I seem to be unstoppable too. Only the issue of sorting the finances now and that should be a breeze. Seeing I am going to win the Euromillions tomorrow night :D:D

Isn't it great to feel like this. My friends said last night that I seem to have so much more energy in personality as well as physically.
Bring on the world I am ready to concur!!:rotflmao:

Back