***Thursday***hr by hr***

Hiya girls! well weigh in tonight should be 3lbs + which will be fsb but tonight when im home im putting them away as its a fresh start without scales and im going on SS+ im looking forward to it actually. Only on 2nd pint had a bad day, so yes i broke the k and had something to eat. Dumb as always.Was on day10 as well but i dint mind though this time as of tonight its a new plan and im looking forward to having a meal with my family, even if its just chicken and lettece, maybe il grow to like it!

Have lost 2inches off my waist though this week so chuffed with that, my arms a inch down, hips have sts but thats fine cos waist needs to shrink to catch up with hips lol!

Steaming hot fresh made banana muffins in my kitchen, they look and smell lush. Gonna pick Lewis up from nursery in half an hour im sure he will be able to polish a muffin off when he gets home.lol.

Well, i've been really busy today so just popped on for a little while to change my signature weight and put the loss on the xmas challenge thingy.
I lost 4 lbs. Really pleased coz of course I knew I couldnt match the 12.5 i lost last week, (ohhh I wish lol).
I have lost more inches as well. I feel fab!
Lynne x
Want to say thanks to everybody for their continued support this week xxxx

Back