**Thursday** Let's do this hr by hr**

Sarah_V

Silver Member
Morning folks,

Got a busy day ahead, I've had a cuppa but that is all so far, just gonna glug some water before i go to work, then have my 1st pack around 11am.

Feeling very fired up, on day 4 of my post Christmas re-start and already lost quite a bit so really motivated.

Have a great day all of you Miniminers :)

Morning Sarah, I have been drinking over night as i havent slept well, Iam on day 3 and this is so hard isnt it.
We can do this,lol.

Morning all,
feeling better today, felt lousy yesterday but think it was just one of those days rather than the diet. Have been SS+ for 8 days now and drinking all the water but my weight loss has been quite slow, only about 5 pounds but my body shape really feels different so not gonna give up just because the scales slightly disappointing. Im working on the theory that it is recommended people on diets aim to lose 1-2lb a week and if i have lost 5lb then thats something!
So much for it being warmer today, i think its still brrrrrrrr!! x

One cup of coffee down and almost half a litre. I think I am back in the zone water wise. The last 2 days have been horrible. I have struggled to have 2.5l and I normally had upto 4l. All the same I can't wait for it to start getting warmer... when will spring be here. I had a few SS+ and 810 meals during X-mas so am happy am no longer thinking of chicken and broccoli or tuna salad lol.

Hope everyone is coping OK.

Hiya!

I'm on day 3 of SS... Finding it ok so far, felt really cold yesterday! Stuffing myself up with water to take away hunger feeling.. It's all in my head lol!!

Didn't sleep v well last night, not sure if it's down to the diet??

Anyway.. thought I'd just keep you updated!

We can do this!! x

How long does it normally take for you to go into ketosis??

Back