THURSDAY WEIGH IN

Everyones doing so well :D. Thursday is defo the best day to weigh in :p

Everyones doing so well :D. Thursday is defo the best day to weigh in :p

I whole heartedly agree!

Its not a Friday,which makes you want to go out on the lash, cos you still have a further 6 days to reign it in... And its not a monday, where you have to pay for your weekend sins!....

Tuesday, is just a bit... meh... And Saturday is definitely a no no..lol

And, we are extra specially fantastic too..it all comes into play you know..lol!

Good luck for this week!...I Zumba'ed so hard, I took out a coffee table, and a small child!.. But these are the prices we pay for fitness..lol

xxxxx

Hi guys can I join, I'm doing healthy eating and weight in on a Thursday :) I've lost 5.5lbs in the past 3 weeks
2lbs, 2.5lbs, then a teeny 1lb loss last week.
x

Hi guys can I join, I'm doing healthy eating and weight in on a Thursday :) I've lost 5.5lbs in the past 3 weeks
2lbs, 2.5lbs, then a teeny 1lb loss last week.
x

You don't need to ask, of course you can join in..

Big well done on your losses....and your 1lb isn't so little!.. It's brilliant..xxxx

Good luck for Thursday

You don't need to ask, of course you can join in..

Big well done on your losses....and your 1lb isn't so little!.. It's brilliant..xxxx

Good luck for Thursday
I
Thank you very much and you too. Thinking it may be a sts this week for me as it's my 'star week' I've been 100% this week with my healthy eating so if no loss tomorrow I expect a good one next week :) x

These are the weeks that can sometimes supprise you fingers crossed for you ;)

Hi guys weighed in, 1lb off. Glad it's a loss and any loss is good, especially considering it's 'star' week ;) still abit annoyed though. But not to be disheartened! Another 100% week should insure me a good loss next week!! x

3.5lb loss for me this week... Was hoping for an extra 1lb which would take me into the stone!.. But going to forge forward for next week!

Here's hoping I'm not sat up A&E this week, needing a new hip, with all the Zumba that I am planning!..x

Good luck fellow Thursdayers xxx

3.5lb loss for me this week... Was hoping for an extra 1lb which would take me into the stone!.. But going to forge forward for next week!

Here's hoping I'm not sat up A&E this week, needing a new hip, with all the Zumba that I am planning!..x

Good luck fellow Thursdayers xxx

Well done hun, I'd love a 3lb+loss sometime! I live in an army community, husband is in and all our exercise classes are closed for the next 2 weeks whilst the trainers have their easter holiday :( Gonna do some workouts from youtube though :) Have a good weekend guys, see you next week! xx

A -3lb loss this week.

Funny how this is a week I thought was going to be a wipeout and its turned out to be my biggest loss in sometime. Our bodies work in strange ways.

Well done MissMiff and wannabeaminime

Well done Thursdayers!...

Heads down for next week!...

Lets make em bigguns!

xxx

2.5lbs for me this week, that's 39lbs in 10 weeks I'm really pleased, I was hoping for a bit more, which I'm going to try NOT to do in future! That's dangerous I have come to the thinking that a loss is a loss! And to think in any other way would be foolish, as all I'm doing is setting myself up for a disappointment! And I really have nothing to be disappointed about, be pleased with whatever your result, if you lose it's a LOSS. :D and that's what we are all here for good luck next week everyone ;)

2.5lbs for me this week, that's 39lbs in 10 weeks I'm really pleased, I was hoping for a bit more, which I'm going to try NOT to do in future! That's dangerous I have come to the thinking that a loss is a loss! And to think in any other way would be foolish, as all I'm doing is setting myself up for a disappointment! And I really have nothing to be disappointed about, be pleased with whatever your result, if you lose it's a LOSS. :D and that's what we are all here for good luck next week everyone ;)

How amazing, well done! x

I am a Thursday weigher and looking forward to tomorrow! I've not been overly good this week but still exciting going! :/) will let you know how I get on! X

Another 1lb off! Grr! Well 1.3lb but still, it's going so slooooooooow! But then I've only been 100% properly since Monday, fingers crossed another week being very good gives me a bigger loss...Glad to be half a stone down though :) x

Heya :) 1lb is still a lot of fat and it's a safe and steady pace to lose weight according to the doctor's so well done. Atleast you didn't get a gain :) Good luck for next week!

Back