THURSDAY WEIGH IN

Hi everyone. Weigh in this week and I've lost 2.8lbs since last Thursday. Really happy with that :D

Good luck to you all :) x

Well done fellow Thursdayers!

I lost 7lb this week... Which makes 70.5lb overall..so thats 5 stone and half a pound!.. xxxx

Couldnt be happier x

I'm 12st 5lb. I've been ill with Glandular Fever... but I'm fine now!

906275_629556110404626_459433041_o_zps01947808.jpg

Size S shirt!

I suppose it had to happen, and it has..........I gained .5lb I think I know why, I didn't keep up with my superfree's oh well Onward and Downward

I suppose it had to happen, and it has..........I gained .5lb I think I know why, I didn't keep up with my superfree's oh well Onward and Downward

Worry not, you're doing fantastically... Good luck for next week..x

I'm 12st 5lb. I've been ill with Glandular Fever... but I'm fine now!

906275_629556110404626_459433041_o_zps01947808.jpg

Size S shirt!

You're gorgeous!!! Well done you!!!
I'm back on here, not good story to go with it but i'm back and weighing much the same as before i got pregnant :)
Hope all is well and that you're over the glandular fever Sx

A -3lb loss this week.

Funny how this is a week I thought was going to be a wipeout and its turned out to be my biggest loss in sometime. Our bodies work in strange ways.

Well done MissMiff and wannabeaminime
You're doing amazing Paul - well done you!!! Sx

You're gorgeous!!! Well done you!!!
I'm back on here, not good story to go with it but i'm back and weighing much the same as before i got pregnant :)
Hope all is well and that you're over the glandular fever Sx

Awwwwww thank you! And best of luck to you! I'm going to be back on here as a regular xxx

I little worried about tomorrows weigh in.. not because Ive pigged out or anything, (cos I simply cant on this new regime)... but because last week I took my digital scales to my caravan, as I was holidaying over the Easter, and weighed myself there... Even though it was the same scales, Im worried that it might have given me a different reading as they were on different flooring!..and the worrying part is that perhaps I didnt lose the 7lb last week, and maybe just lost 2lb, and if Ive lost 2lb this week, it will then show as a weight gain... (confused yet?... I am..lol..)

I guess I am just being a sap, as I know I have exercised well, and eaten much the same as previous weeks..

Oh well, time will tell..

Good luck for tomorrow fellow Thursdayers!

xxx

Well done Wannabeaminime...

Well I was chuffed cos i lost 1.5lb.. which i have a feeling has something to do with last weeks scale moving weight loss... So 8.5lb in 2 weeks is pretty good going if I do say so myself..

New week starts here.. no more scale moving!.. and Hoping for a great loss next week, Doubling my walking, and adding more vigour to my daily Zumba.. I will be beautiful!..lol

Good luck everyone! xx

Back