THURSDAY WEIGH IN

A smaller loss for me too this week - 1.2 pounds.
Funny, I seem to be tracking MissMiff...with a little less than half her losses each week! :D

I had less exercise and more decadent lunches out with the Husband this week. OK, one lunch out. He's been away, and we were in both holiday and celebratory mode. Next week back to business.

Best to all the Thursday weighers! :) :) :)

Well done guys, 1.5 lbs loss this week, made the 12 speed soup! Twas delicious :)

1.5lbs off for me this week, slow and steady ;) I think I need to be eating more, I have fallen into the old habit of thinking eating less is the way!! But of course it isn't More I need to eat MORE!!!! Well done everyone else :)

Hi there fellow Thursdayers ..

just 1lb off for me this week....

had a bad one!.. It wasn't my food intake, as I find it hard to overindulge..( which is a blessing).. But I did virtually no exercise what so ever..bad bad girl.

but today is a new week! A new start... Watch this space..lol xxxx

good luck everyone xxxx

Hi there fellow Thursdayers ..

just 1lb off for me this week....

had a bad one!.. It wasn't my food intake, as I find it hard to overindulge..( which is a blessing).. But I did virtually no exercise what so ever..bad bad girl.

but today is a new week! A new start... Watch this space..lol xxxx

good luck everyone xxxx
Only a tiny smack on the bottom for you, as your generally amazing ;) well done on the loss ;)

Only a tiny smack on the bottom for you, as your generally amazing ;) well done on the loss ;)

does that mean that if I don't lose any next week I get a big smack?...lol

Good luck to you for later xxxxxxxxxx

I did something really silly today, if your sitting comfortably I'll begin.
I have gout and it can be so incredibly painful I'd try anything to make it stop! So the latest thing I have tried was Reflexology, and I have to say if was very good and will be going back next week, but as I finished my session the lady gave me a big bottle of water and said you might get dehydrated have this so I dutifully took it and gulped it down and only as I swallowed the last mouthful did I realise what I had done!!! I was being weighed ten minutes later :( idiot!!!
so in the end I lost 1/2lb only it's still 26 weeks 25 losses Onward & Downward

That's still a loss, but imagine what your losses will be next week!

i shouldn't laugh, but it is funny!..

x

I had a 2.7lb loss. My exercise increased this week so that probably accounts for a better number - anything over 2 is high for me.

Well done other Thursday weighers. So long as it's in the right direction it's ALL good! :D

I did something really silly today, if your sitting comfortably I'll begin.
I have gout and it can be so incredibly painful I'd try anything to make it stop! So the latest thing I have tried was Reflexology, and I have to say if was very good and will be going back next week, but as I finished my session the lady gave me a big bottle of water and said you might get dehydrated have this so I dutifully took it and gulped it down and only as I swallowed the last mouthful did I realise what I had done!!! I was being weighed ten minutes later :( idiot!!!
so in the end I lost 1/2lb only it's still 26 weeks 25 losses Onward & Downward

I did this on the way to weigh in last night - there was a bottle of water open in my van so I glugged at it before I realized what I'd done! But, this will add on to next weeks loss, so you may even be setting up for SOTW :)

I lost 1.5lbs last night which was a surprise...was expecting a gain or maintain...its just what I needed, and I'm 1lb off from being my lightest for a long, long time :)

Well done Mandelgrot a good steady loss there for you mate it's so easy to slip your mind. Keep going mate

Wow amazing seeing how well you guys are doing. I totally fell of the wagon since March and gained like a stone and half, but lost -6lbs of that in the last week, so not too concerning as I am 100% back on it now.

Not setting a bold target no more, just want to be in the 11 stone category by xmas. 20lbs in 22 weeks, do-able and not stressful :)

Weighing in on a Tuesday now too, although I will still post in here as I plan to get back to Thursdays at some point this year. I will wait for when I have a really bad weekend and those extra two days before the W/I will work in my favour lol.

-1st 7lbs gone in the year, could be better but could be a lot lot worse. Would easily been in the 16st bracket, maybe even 17 stone if I hadn't started changing my life this time last year, scary.

3lb off for me this week..

So far that's 8 stone 6.5lb in total in 24 weeks... Only 2 more weigh ins til my birthday where I set a goal of 9 stone loss.. Really don't think I will manage it... But would love to be a little closer.. Xxxx

good luck fellow Thursdayers, think light xxxxxx

Ooops 1/2 pound gain for me.
I didn't do anything terrible to achieve that - just lost focus a bit with the small things that add up this week, due to big changes on the horizon! I have a weekend away coming right up and I plan to do my very best to make sure next week counts in the RIGHT direction!!

Best to all other Thursweighers. :banana dancer:

I'm really pleased to to say I had a great loss of 6lbs whooo hooo and I was also slimmer of the week and da da daaaa I have been accepted as a Slimming World consultant.

I'm really pleased to to say I had a great loss of 6lbs whooo hooo and I was also slimmer of the week and da da daaaa I have been accepted as a Slimming World consultant.

Wow.. Brilliant all round..

Fantastic loss!.. Great news about becoming a consultant!

x

Ooooh well done on becoming a consultant!! I was thinking about going to one of the info days, as I am a part time worker (doing full time hours, though) and think it would be nice to drop to contract hours where I work and do something new.

Back