Thursday weigh ins??

I'm not weighing until the 30th so nothing to report this week but I have been 100% so hopefully I have lost a few. How you getting on Jubbly?

Eeeek. Sorry, I forgot to report. I weighed in on Friday again. It's all going so horribly wrong. Last Wednesday I ate lots so tried to "get away" with an extra day by avoiding the scales Thursday morning but then ended up going out for dinner Thursday as well. I manned up and stood on the scales on Friday and have put two lbs on. Gargh! Which wouldn't be so bad but now I've fallen into a complete funk and have spent all weekend eating and when I mean all weekend I mean ALL weekend (as in I had take-away chicken wings and pizza one day then we ordered more take-away kebab and more chicken wings on Sunday too. Plus I've hardly walked the dog at all recently as Boo's been off work). OH DEAR. Boo seems to keep forgetting that I don't eat normally - I think he's getting bored of not cooking and eating together and then he'd made something nice like jacket potato and chilli, which obviously is so much nicer than a pack. AND he keeps pouring me wine. AND I felt despondant Friday anyway so had a pain au chocolat and chocolate milk for breakfast - a staggering 800 calories total when I added it up (I know, it surprised me too).

I have been here many, many times before. It feels like the beginning of another end.....

Oh Jubbly I feel for you, I know how easy it is on that slippery slope! But you have to make the decision, do you want to back here in the summer after putting on more and kicking yourself for not sticking with it OR grit your teeth get back on it and draw a line under the week gone? (I wish I took my own advice lol)

An inexplicable -3lb loss this week despite feeling very bloated. And despite the huge amount I ate at the weekend. Perhaps walking the dog again helps, even if it's only 30 mins?!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Well you are doing something right keep it up!

Too scared last week to weigh and then had extended birthday celebrations for my boyfriend but did manage to keep up with dog walking and did choose sushi for dinner out in London. 10 stone this week so +1lb. Seem to have stabilised around this weight - annoying as I want the extra push for the last half stone but not really following diet apart from a pack at lunch maybe. Heatwave? x

A pound on ain't bad if you haven't been 100%. Just find that determination you had at the beginning to break through the 10stone barrier.
Not quite made it into the 11's but did lose 8lbs. I'm 8 lbs away from goal and have been 5:2ing in Feb as have loads of social events so working around them. Not weighing for 2 weeks as I know a gain is enivitable after VLCD so hoping it will even out. May give it a last push in March to get to goal before my wedding end of April.

Welcome aboard Stuart it seems its just me and Jubbly here and fingers crossed I will be at goal by next Thursday. Its been a long ride for me but the end is in sight. I'm sure you will see some great losses and be at goal in no time!

Heatwave you're doing amazingly well and you will be totally at weight for your wedding - well done you. I think I've been just under or just over 10 stone forever now. But to be honest I'm not really following it still and if I can dort of maintain then that's something at least. Maybe the better weather will give me that last push I need to lose half a stone before summer. I can feel it in the air already - having to wear vest tops and get my arms out - yuk!

Hello Stuart. Looks like it might be just you and me soon. But there's not much point in me being here as I don't always WI every week, don't always WI on a Thursday and I'm not really following Exante!!!!!! :)

Stuart - are you TS'ing with your BMI at 25? Only that would really make me feel ill so you must be stronger than me!!

1.5lbs to go to goal! Surely next week? How are you doing Jubbly and Stuart?

Absolutely terribly. It's a disaster. 3lb on this week, no excuses (ie TOTM) and I have eaten just cake all day (I was helping bake for work) plus a banana and a pack of hula hoops. Sabotage central!!!! I suppose I have barely been out with the dog at all the last week due to working late and I could count the packs i have had on one hand so it's hardly surprising. Oh, and the take away I had at the weekend. But this weekend shouldn't be so bad so I'm gonna get back on it. Heatwave, you're doing grand. So close. Exciting stuff :)

Hi guys.
Good result for me, 7.7lbs off on first week doing TS. This brings my BMI just into the normal range, so will move upto man plan but use 4 products per day.
Jubbly sorry to hear not been a good week for you. Hopefully be better next week

Well done Stuart great first week loss and into the 11's you won't be doing this diet for long!

Chin up Jubbly you know where it went wrong and I know you can find your groove again and that 3lb gain will be gone by next week x

Well done Stuart. What's your plan for maintenance once you're at goal?

I went back to 10 stone on a naughty hop on on Saturday but my fresh start yesterday was ruined by an entire bottle of accidental wine and now I'm hung over I just want to eat rubbish!!!!

I did WI on Thursday, just forgot to update. An annoying STS. My birthday this weekend so there's gonna be no chance of a loss next week!

No WI on Thursday. Just too demoralised at the moment.
But I HAVE to WI this week....

Anyone still doing Thursday weigh ins? I'm starting the diet today so would love some buddies :D

Back