~Thursday Weigh-Ins~

Good Luck Everyone!
I weighed myself on my scales this morning and iv put on a lb!!! maybe a lb and a half as i was naked.
We will see what SW scales say though, hopefully they will be kind to me!
Iv not been very good this week at all, so i wont be surprised if i have gained, but next week i will be very good!

Have a nice day xxxx

today was my first weigh in on sw ( after leaving cd ) and i am down 4lbs -- chuffed to bits!

oh gosh i did worse than i thought!!
PUT ON 2.5lbs!!!! damn!
Ah well im back on it this week, full speed ahead!
Well done everyone xxxx

Well it was my second weigh in yesterday and I lost another 3lb. So I have got my half stone award and also won slimmer of the week! Lost a total of 7.5lbs in two weeks!!

Got a bad weekend ahead - going to an all you can eat chinese buffet tonight, a bbq tomorrow and then Trafford Centre on Sunday - argh!!!

dogmad - you can still lose and do all those things. just remain in control :)

have a green day today - eat free foods all day then fill up on chow mien and veg/rice dishes. if you have sins then they can be part of your dinner.

red day tommorrow - eat free foods all day then eat meat from the bbq. if you add cheese and bread, then they can be healthy extras.

green day sunday - have a jacket potato or pasta based dish.

Well had my weigh in last night and I had lost 1lb. Quite disappointed with that really. It means I have lost 8.5lbs in 3 weeks.

I had been good all but one evening when I went to the chinese buffet and ate what I wanted. Apart from that I have been quite strict with myself eating lots of fruit and salad.

Anyway back on track gonna look for some good recipes so that I can do better this week - also gonna try some gentle exercise. At the moment I just walk to and from work everyday which is about 15 minutes each way.

How did everyone else get on?

Well had my weigh in last night and I had lost 1lb. Quite disappointed with that really. It means I have lost 8.5lbs in 3 weeks.

I had been good all but one evening when I went to the chinese buffet and ate what I wanted. Apart from that I have been quite strict with myself eating lots of fruit and salad.

Anyway back on track gonna look for some good recipes so that I can do better this week - also gonna try some gentle exercise. At the moment I just walk to and from work everyday which is about 15 minutes each way.

How did everyone else get on?

1lb is great if you had a good night out, i have been doing this for 11 weeks and lost 12lbs so your doing better than me!!

my loss this week was 2lb but about time as i felt stuck before

Well it was my second weigh in yesterday and I lost another 3lb. So I have got my half stone award and also won slimmer of the week! Lost a total of 7.5lbs in two weeks!!

Got a bad weekend ahead - going to an all you can eat chinese buffet tonight, a bbq tomorrow and then Trafford Centre on Sunday - argh!!!

i went to a chinese buffet on sunday, ate LOADS, i stuck to green filled up on boiled (not fried) rice, had a bit of meat as HE and had veg and noodles and salad and lots of fruit for dessert, and diet coke of course. ate 4 plates :p and dropped 2lbs this week so its possible just stay in control

Woooo hoooo! :) I have lost 6lbs this week!!! Which meant I have got my stone award and also won slimmer of the week again!

So total loss in 4 weeks is 1 stone and half a pound!

How good is that?!

:happy036:Well done x

I lost 1.5 lbs again this week, it's slowed right down for me :(

Wow, well done you two! Good luck for next week (1.5 is still OK)

well done everyone!!!
After gaining 3.5lbs the last 2 weeks (all my own damn fault!) i lost 3lbs this week! :D its spurred me on now im going to try harder this week!
Good luck this week everyone xxxxxxxxxx

I gained half a pund last night!
Knew I would after a heavy weekend on the beer anf fish and chips etc!!

Was more than Happy with half a pound!

Am back on track today for sure!!

i lost 1lb last night, feeling goooooooood

Back