• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Thursday weighers - how did you do?

Gold Member
I went this morning thinking i might have STS or put on a pound, as i've had star week this week and i've felt really bloated. Also had a migraine and afterwards ate like a horse (free food, but still...).

But i had a FANTASTIC surprise and actually LOST 2lb :eek: :D

I'm now in the 16st bracket! Yay! And only 0.5lb until i get my 1/2st award.

Onwards and downwards :D How did everyone else do? And any evening weighers... good luck for tonight! xxxx
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Gold Member
Awwww thanks girlies - you're too nice :eek:

Looking forward to everyone else updating their thursday results now! :D xx

im getting weighed tonight @ 7pm so ill keep you updated dont think i have lost anything more enlikely put on weight! as i put on 1lb last week lol
Well done Becki - that must feel so gooooooood!
I have lost an amazing 2.5lbs today. I have had a stomach bug for 2 days though so think that may be why !
Well done everyone else and good luck to those weighing later

Gold Member
Well done on the loss hun! :D Hope you're feeling better now xx
a lb on :(
Well done Becki - the next stone is such a great feeling - well it must be, it's bloomin' ages since I was in the next stone.....

I lost 2 1/2 lbs. Well chuffed!

Silver Member
I lost 2lbs this week which I was really pleased with because I've stayed the same for the last 2 weeks in a row. I think the hot weather and salad helped. I didn't get my 1 1/2 stone sticker as she forgot to bring them with her and her little machine was playing up and told her I'd had a gain, bloomin' technology!