Thursday weighers - how did you do?

Beki

Gold Member
I went this morning thinking i might have STS or put on a pound, as i've had star week this week and i've felt really bloated. Also had a migraine and afterwards ate like a horse (free food, but still...).

But i had a FANTASTIC surprise and actually LOST 2lb :eek: :D

I'm now in the 16st bracket! Yay! And only 0.5lb until i get my 1/2st award.

Onwards and downwards :D How did everyone else do? And any evening weighers... good luck for tonight! xxxx

Well done Beki, you are into the next stone now......excellent I am thrilled to bits for you, well done.

Awwww thanks girlies - you're too nice :eek:

Looking forward to everyone else updating their thursday results now! :D xx

im getting weighed tonight @ 7pm so ill keep you updated dont think i have lost anything more enlikely put on weight! as i put on 1lb last week lol

Well done Becki - that must feel so gooooooood!

I have lost an amazing 2.5lbs today. I have had a stomach bug for 2 days though so think that may be why !
Well done everyone else and good luck to those weighing later

Well done on the loss hun! :D Hope you're feeling better now xx

well done thursday weighers! hope you are feeling better now dear fatty.

a lb on :(

Well done Becki - the next stone is such a great feeling - well it must be, it's bloomin' ages since I was in the next stone.....

I lost 2 1/2 lbs. Well chuffed!

I lost 2lbs this week which I was really pleased with because I've stayed the same for the last 2 weeks in a row. I think the hot weather and salad helped. I didn't get my 1 1/2 stone sticker as she forgot to bring them with her and her little machine was playing up and told her I'd had a gain, bloomin' technology!

Back