Thursday Weighers

I lost 1lb which i'm a bit disappointed with as i've been 100% since Friday but then I figure I might work on a 2 week cycle too and if I have another 100% week this week (or as close as I can with a meal out on Sunday) then maybe it'll show more.

Well done everyone! Looks like it's been a sucessful week all round!

And yet again almost that time of the week again - it comes around fast!
I am looking forward to WI tomorrow - had an off plan weekend as expected - but been 100% through the week. Hoping I will get my 1lb loss to take me to a stone and a half down.
If it is more - it will confirm my thoughts that lots of red wine at a weekend actually accelerates my weight loss - that would be nice :D

Last week was a disappointing 2lb loss - disappointing because I worked so hard and was 100% on plan all week.
So I went off plan quite a bit this week, and will struggle to maintain I think.

It's weird how psychology plays such a huge part in this game :p

Ah well...

Wow - 4.5lbs this week - not quite sure where that came from.
Got to 1stone, club 10 and slimmer of the week - almost embarrassed :)

Good luck for everyone today.

Wow - 4.5lbs this week - not quite sure where that came from.
Got to 1stone, club 10 and slimmer of the week - almost embarrassed :)

Good luck for everyone today.

WOOO HOOO! Congrats! That is a good week and a good start for the Thursday Weighers - group hug --> :grouphugg:

I am off to get weighed in about an hour! Had a bad weekend - but have a good feeling about today!

Another 2lbs for me - enought to get my 1 1/2 st sticker :D Really happy with that after the weekend syns/not really sticking to it!
Going to stick to it 110% this week - we are not out this weekend so going to aim for a 6lb loss next week - lots of SF in the week ahead!

Well Done everyone I lost 7lb this week :)

Usually a Monday Weigher Inner, but changed to Thursdays!! This week :)
So I will seed ya all here same time next week.
Well done on all the losses posted so far today, hope I follow suit next week!!

xx

Lost 1/2 lb, really happy with this as was completely off plan for 3 days this week - still tried to make healthy choices & it shows!
XXX

1.5lb here. Happy with this after last week's maintain!

I lost 3lbs this week which is much better than last week's gain. The only thing I've done differently is I got drunk last Friday! My body's weird....

Back