Thursday Weighers

shenzi said:
I have started to look at it like that, its worked out as June-16 pounds July-8 pounds and august-8 pounds so overall Im extremely happy with that! Im happy with half a stone a month would still be at goal in 8 months and that isn't that long in the scheme of things considering Ive been overeating for my whole 25 years! X

Great - must work mine out. But after dinner...

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thankyou so much guys for all your support I'm feeling alot more positive now it's not the end of the world of I gain I'm going to plan for the week ahead iv made some superspeed soup and I'm planning to make the 1/2. Syn roulade cake and some other yummy stuff to pick at if I'm hungry and tbh this week has taught me a very valuable lesson because since joint sw and food optimising I have had so much energy and happy feelings but where iv eaten so much junk food thus week I feel lethargic sluggish I have no energy I feel tired and iv been feeling really sick and ill and really down and it feels crap compared to how I have been feeling so I do not want to feel like this again I want to get back to feeling energetic happy and healthy and I think that may be just the key to keep me on track just thinking of feeling like a sack of spuds again will stop me from losing control of my food ravages again :-D xxx

Heh I'm still weighing in a day early cos dads in hospital but delighted to have lost 3.5lb this week getting me my 6 st shiney and 3 on the way to my next shiney too! It's my wedding anniversary on Friday & can't quite believe I was getting married this time last yr & I've lost 6st 3 since then & 4/5 dress sizes :0) still only 10.5 mths at Sw so hoping for lots more off b4 the yr is up! :0) :0)

Vm019 said:
Heh I'm still weighing in a day early cos dads in hospital but delighted to have lost 3.5lb this week getting me my 6 st shiney and 3 on the way to my next shiney too! It's my wedding anniversary on Friday & can't quite believe I was getting married this time last yr & I've lost 6st 3 since then & 4/5 dress sizes :0) still only 10.5 mths at Sw so hoping for lots more off b4 the yr is up! :0) :0)

Woohoo well done on your loss that's fabulous especially with all that's going on! 6 stone in nearly a year! you must feel fantastic! X x x

Vm019 said:

Well done hun,what a fab acheivement xxx

Wishing everyone good luck for weigh in today,i know im going to have a huge gain even though i was only naughty for a couple of days and ive been good ever since and back to the gym.Ive woken this morning with serious water retention i cant even move the rings on my fingers where usually they are falling off,so really not looking forward to tonight. Whatever the gain though i will get it off next week and be super good from tomorrow xxx

Good luck for tonight everyone x x

Good luck everyone, I've know idea how I've done as although I've stuck to plan for all but 2 meals this week I actually feel "fat" today! Not sure whether it's because I haven't done any exercise this week but just not confident. But hey ho only the scales will tell.

Good luck everyone. I feel huge today so a gain is expected.

Also, anyone know how temperature might effect the scales? It's FREEZING here :-(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Last edited:
Good luck Thursday gang... Will nip in a Eastern Promise bath before wi, just to put me in a good mood... Let you know how I get on... All aboard the loser cruiser... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

slimmingali27 said:
Wishing everyone good luck for weigh in today,i know im going to have a huge gain even though i was only naughty for a couple of days and ive been good ever since and back to the gym.Ive woken this morning with serious water retention i cant even move the rings on my fingers where usually they are falling off,so really not looking forward to tonight. Whatever the gain though i will get it off next week and be super good from tomorrow xxx

Of course you will babe, and who knows it might only be a tiny gain... xxx

Well just got in... I lost two... yay! Only two to go and I will be back on track... Kev lost two also, so he is back to what he was pre Infest... Got to keep this going... Try and stay 100% for the next week too...

sleepytimesadie said:
Well just got in... I lost two... yay! Only two to go and I will be back on track... Kev lost two also, so he is back to what he was pre Infest... Got to keep this going... Try and stay 100% for the next week too...

Well done on the loss. At least mentally your prepared for next week which I think sometimes is half the battle.

sleepytimesadie said:

Well done chelle that's fabulous! X

enteralterego said:
Well done on the loss. At least mentally your prepared for next week which I think sometimes is half the battle.

Thank you... I am so up for this, losing this weight has made me so happy, I can't believe the difference that its made to me mentally as well as physically...

Back