Thursday Weighers

I've been soo bad tonight, putting out nibbles was a mistake as I munched half of them. Then it was healthyish pasta followed by cheese and biscuits and copious amounts of wine. Think I'll go to the gym tomorrow and be angelic but I know it's Sunday roast tomorrow ;(

Hi all... Can I Join here.... I weigh in on Thursday evening. Still a newbie at this threading ?!?
Put 1lb on my first week on sw! Takes me a while to get going.... So in third week now n hoping for good loss this week. Kinda pleased with my self so hope I don't go crazy before Thursday!

Hi Everyone,

This is my first post on Minimins. I just started SW last Thursday morning, so im hoping to pick up some tips and tricks from both my class and online... hopefully i'll pick some things up I can share along the way.

I've got quite a bit of weight to lose, my target is 100 pounds and i would really like to lose it for next christmas if I can, but definitely for Summer 2013 as I will be graduating university then and i dont want a fat graduation photo :p

so, i'll pop back on Thursday after i find out how good a 1st week i've had and i wish you all good luck for Thursdays weigh in! :D

Hi Sarah.

Welcome to minimins, you have found an amazingly supportive forum. Feel free to ask anything no matter how silly you think it is. There is usually someone who can help.

Hope your 1st week has gone really well and you have a good loss tomorrow. Anything you need help with, just ask

acc said:
I weigh in on a thursday,l would like to join you all:)

Sent from my E15i using MiniMins

Welcome acc :)

Good luck today!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good luck everyone :)

I'm not confident at all but refuse to scale hop!!!

Only one set if scales matter anyway...12.5 hours and counting...

Good luck today everyone. I have been good foodwise but then have for the last two weeks that have resulted in a sts and a gain, so Im not hopeful for tonight x

arctic_blonde_not_grey said:
Holiday booked for tonight, as I'm out for a dinner/show.

Good luck for today/night team Thursday, I'll be back next week........ the day after my works Xmas dinner! Mmmmm not looking good for a loss next week?

Next weeks WI is a few hours after my Xmas lunch with work!!!

Maybe I should book a holiday???

shenzi said:
Good luck today everyone. I have been good foodwise but then have for the last two weeks that have resulted in a sts and a gain, so Im not hopeful for tonight x

You'll be fine :)

Good luck anyway x

Morning everyone
after a sts last week I lost 2lb this week so very happy :)
Good luck everyone xx

I lost -1lb today :) really happy after a couple days off // meals out and xmas shopping, back on track now. Good luck everyone today :)

Keeping my fingers crossed for you :) :)xx

Wi tonight at 7pm. I am quite terrified. I always feel so inadequate. My first week was 1.5 off which I know is a loss but my sister had her first WI yesterday and lost 5lb. Don't get me wrong - I'm thrilled for her, but it just makes me feel useless at this.
I can't help feeling that if the best I can manage in a first week is 1.5lb then what hope have I tonight?
Sorry. Already feeling tense at the thought :sigh:

Back