Thursday Weighers

xxtashaxx said:
Hya was wondering if I can join in this thread?
I had my 1st ever class last night and my 1st weigh in is next thursday eeek can't wait x

Welcome chick and well done for making that first step.
Everyone here is lovely and offer lots of support advise and answer any questions you may have. Good luck on your weight loss journey

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Guys......I am back!

First weigh in after Xmas/New Year will be next Thursday 12 Jan. Home scales show sts or a tiny gain but.....and a big but....this has been greatly assisted by a lovely bout of the Novo Virus going around my local area that completely wrecked a New Year holiday in Cornwall. Trying to get back on track tomorrow. Planning a real cook off from the latest mag & sw cook books tomorrow to freeze and plan for next week. X

Welcome everyone :)

Even though it is only Monday I am really nervous about WI Thursday! I have been on plan since the 2nd, but after I got weighed at the drs last Thursday and was really disappointed (1/2lb loss) I am not feeling very positive that my efforts are going to be shown on the scales!

Kingsbottom said:
Even though it is only Monday I am really nervous about WI Thursday! I have been on plan since the 2nd, but after I got weighed at the drs last Thursday and was really disappointed (1/2lb loss) I am not feeling very positive that my efforts are going to be shown on the scales!

All scales and times of the day are different hun, I try not to get weighed through the week if I can help it. Sometimes we have smaller losses yet still lose inches.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm weighing in early this week (in about an hour!) as I am working on Thurs night.

Lost 2 lbs!

Well done! And now you have 9 days until the next wi!!xx

Well done! And now you have 9 days until the next wi!!xx

...and I have taken full advantage of that today while having lunch out with a friend!

I will now be on track (as much as I can be while on night shifts) until next WI.

Hi Everyone! I'm going to my first ever SW class on Thursday and I wondered whether I would be able to join this thread please? need a little support I think!
Thanks

Well done fs22 and welcome loho :)

Hurry up Thursday! I wanna get weiighhhheeedd!! Actually feel like moving from Monday nights to Thursday nights is some how longer? Even though its still 7 days? Lol, weiiirdd.

Hello everyone, I'm nervous about my first weigh in on thurs. it does seem to be dragging :/

Back