Thursday Weighers

I hope it's ok for me to join in this thread? I'm new and just had my first WI - 7lb off for me :D

Big well done to all the losers so far :happy096: and good luck to those who have yet to WI. xx

I hope noone minds me butting in but i don't go to class and am excited to tell someone that i lost 3lbs this week :D

I am so happy, i didn't have the best week and made some bad decisions but am also aware that i'm developing some better habits and am pleased to see it reflected on the scales.

I hope noone minds me butting in but i don't go to class and am excited to tell someone that i lost 3lbs this week :D

I am so happy, i didn't have the best week and made some bad decisions but am also aware that i'm developing some better habits and am pleased to see it reflected on the scales.
Well done x :)

Welcome and well done :)

R-E-D said:
Well done to all who have weighed in already, I'm on countdown till 5:30. :/

Me too! Feels like it's took forever for Thursday to come now it's here it's dragging by

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done everyone and good luck those who have WI to come.

I am so pleased with my 4lb - little miffed it's not 5 as that would have put me in to the 19 stones rather than the 20s but just a silly little nothing of no consequence.

Bring on next week. Determined to get slimmer of the week x

3.5lbs off for me this week - well, over 2 weeks as didn't get to class last week. Only 0.5lb to get back to pre-Christmas weight

well done 3.5lb is a fab weightloss

Thank you Lesley x
Thanks Joanne x
Well done Elysium!! 3lb is a great loss.
Well done Wannabethin1979. Great loss :happy096:
Thanks BopKatie x
Well done Suepat, and good luck for next week and you dropping into a new stone! Oooo just realised I'll be dropping into one too! lol

Back