Thursday Weighers

Morning All - some fab losses this week. My first weigh in since 15 December (due to class closures over Christmas/New Year and having a New Year holiday in Cornwall) and I am absolutely chuffed to report a tiny 1lb gain! Taking into consideration that just before Christmas I've also been diagnosed with Under Active Thyroid and have just started the medication for it, I am so pleased and grateful for the SW plan as I fear that I would have gained so much more weight over the past month. My SW journey has been very slow and difficult over the past 12 months and now I know why.....it's a new start and and new year for me and I am now oh so determined to get back on track to reach target at last. Wish me well! Have a good week everyone.....
well done to you.

3lbs off for my first week :)

Hi everyone, well done to all who lost this week :)
hugs to those that had a gain, I think we all know how that feels, but please don't give up!!! you started for a reason and you'll never be happy if you don't do something about your situation.

This week was my first loss week and I managed to shift 6lbs, was very pleased with that, I ate loads and cooked all my meals from scratch using SW recipe books. Was never hungry, used most of my syns this week for wine.
I have to say I've done pretty much every diet going and this is the only one that has given me great results without starving myself, got to target a few years ago but 2 more babies and the weight has piled on again.
Determined to get back to target, I've a huge 6 stones to shift!! EEEk, trying to be realistic and hoping to be there by christmas.
Good luck for next weeks weigh in everyone.

I love SW xx

I forgot to post after last week's weigh in, a loss on 5 1/2 on my first week. Hoping to lose 2 this week, fingers crossed!

lillian said:
I forgot to post after last week's weigh in, a loss on 5 1/2 on my first week. Hoping to lose 2 this week, fingers crossed!

Well done! Fabulous loss!xx

well done on your loss. i also had a big loss of 5lbs. i had a tooth out so couldnt eat much even if i wanted too! bit worried for next week, dont think my loss will be as big but hoping for 3.5 lbs brought a 6 week countdown for a bit of a boost, put on 16lbs over december month, not impressed! its amazing how quick it gos on! if i can loose that in 6 weeks id be thrilled! did u follow the red, green or extra easy? i did mostly exta easy with 1 day red 1 day green. good luck with your loss. x

So its thursday again tomorrow and my 2nd WI!

Good luck everyone :D x

Yes good luck everyone :)

I had every intention of having a good week but it's only been so-so. I've also realised I've not kept on top of my thyroxine for a week or so. Naughty Sue !!

Anyway, good luck tomorrow all xx

Hiya ladies. I'm a Wednesday weigher now, but I want to hang round with you guys still because you're so supportive :)
I lost 2.5lb tonight, thanks for all your help and support x

Good luck ladies!! Here's hoping we are all losers in nicest possible way

Not so confident myself after last weeks unexpected maintain I've found it hard to stay focused but have stars under my 15 syns a day so fingers crossed as I really need a loss as my confidence taking a huge dent

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Fingers crossed for you Karen :)

My weigh in was changed to Wednesday this week (I've been cheated out of a day! lol) - 3lb off :)

Corkscrew said:
Fingers crossed for you Karen :)

My weigh in was changed to Wednesday this week (I've been cheated out of a day! lol) - 3lb off :)

Wow that's fab, -3pm in 6 days I hope you gave yourself a huge pat on the back!!

I have a treat system in place were I buy myself something as I lose!
At the minute it's a
new lippy every 1/4 stone (3.5lb)
New pj's every 1/2 stone (7lb)
New item of clothing every stone (depending on what penny's can stretch too)
So far I have z gorgeous new lippy and need another 3lb for some lush pj's I have my eye on!!!!

I'm trying not to go down the "food" treat road as that frame of mind was what got me here!!

Wow that's fab, -3pm in 6 days I hope you gave yourself a huge pat on the back!!

I have a treat system in place were I buy myself something as I lose!
At the minute it's a
new lippy every 1/4 stone (3.5lb)
New pj's every 1/2 stone (7lb)
New item of clothing every stone (depending on what penny's can stretch too)
So far I have z gorgeous new lippy and need another 3lb for some lush pj's I have my eye on!!!!

I'm trying not to go down the "food" treat road as that frame of mind was what got me here!!

Great idea! I'm in the process of dreaming up my treat system list - not going down the 'food' treat road either for the same reason as you. It's time to break that cycle :)

So.......don't laugh, but for my first 7lb I bought myself a new flask! :rotflmao: I know :rolleyes: lol

Corkscrew said:
Great idea! I'm in the process of dreaming up my treat system list - not going down the 'food' treat road either for the same reason as you. It's time to break that cycle :)

So.......don't laugh, but for my first 7lb I bought myself a new flask! :rotflmao: I know :rolleyes: lol

Hey a flask is great!! It will come in handy for rest of your journey!!!

Back