Thursday Weighers

Now that's dedication! :)

At least they are free R-E-D!

You could have got them from the chippy!

:cool: Thats true but i felt such a gannett lol

Slimming world chips are free on extra easy and green days hun you can eat them as snacks if you wish, don't leave yourself hungry you can eat loads and still lose weight x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

One day to go... Woohoo!! :) Hoping to lose this week...... Come on Thursday gang, where's the PMA gone :) Lol xxx

Its nearly Thursday :eek: anyone else feel like there living for Thursdays, and once one is gone its 2 minutes before the next one is back!x

Not too sure how I feel about tomorrow,have done lots of exercise and feel on the weeks I do more I either sts or gain:-/ But on the plus side look and feel better;-)
GOOD LUCK TO ALL AND TO THISE THAT STS OR GAIN THERE'S ALWAYS NEXT WEEK XXX

I have weighed a day earlier as I am going to my parents for a couple of days and have no access to scales.

Lost 3 lbs this week - Total loss so far 10.5lbs. My weight is 15st 3.5lbs.

It seems exercising, keeping myself hydrated and eating properly is paying off.

Well,

so far this week I have said NO to:

• Endless amounts of cadburys mis shapes thanks to a work collegue having been to Cadburys World
  • Maltesers thanks to another work collegues birthday
  • Saturday night drinks swapping them for diet cokes
I have walked to work twice (total of 3 hours walking), and plan to walk tomorrow, it is weigh day after all lol x

I am 100% expecting a gain this week, or at best a STS as it's my TOM but I am still sticking to plan (using my syns for chocolatey loviness) and expect it will show on the scales next week???

I have set my weight loss target at 1lb a week for 39 weeks. I have lost 10.5lbs in 3 weeks so I will not let a gain get me down.
Fingers crossed ofr a STS or maybe a loss of 0.5lb though :D

Good luck TEAM THURSDAY xx

Not sure how I feel about tomorrow's WI.. Gonna be my first one at new group, and trying to get back on track after Christmas still just hasn't gone well.

Had Cheese and onion pie, on Monday, followed by a small bit of Peach Crumble and Custard (to be polite as it was put infront of me)

Then some glazed Pinapple wedges with lime creme fraiche yesterday.. and some Jaffa cakes in the evening too.

Walked a little more this week, and exercise bike too.. just hope now!

Good Luck guys and girls! :)

EDIT: On a plus side, my size 16 (admittedly slightly stretchy) jeans just KEEP falling down today! lol

Hows everyone feeling? I feel a lot better now for WI! x

I'm a Thursday weigher, but it's been moved to Wednesday for a few weeks. So..........this week I've lost 2lb :)

Good luck everyone for tomorrow :)

hello all! I'm bit worried about my 2nd WI tomorrow - I've not been epseically bad, but I've not been having my whole 1/3 superfree with my meals, the intentions been there but just can't seem to get it all together, e.g. tonight the bloody cabbage and brocolli had gone over couldn't sue them which left me with a pile of carrots, potatoes and peas!! Think I'll have to have some fruit in a min to make up! i'm trying but felt low this week so although I wanna do it my heart hasn't totally been in it! so I am cross with myself!!! :mad: sorry for the rant anyway even if I've lost 1lb tomorrow I will be happy because this will secure me the shiny sticker I want!! (my very first) and in turn this will spur me on next week I think!! Right feel better now! :D

count down to WI - 21hours

Back