Thursday Weighers

Let the games begin!!!! This is really the first time I feel I can loose the weight. I will not be ruled by obesity for the rest of my life. Need to fit into a small economic seat on a plane end of this year.

Today is the day we all wait for every week!!! It took me years to eat myself where I am now. Slowly but steadily I can claw my way back to a healthier me. Thursdays I can shine!!!!

Muis said:
Let the games begin!!!! This is really the first time I feel I can loose the weight. I will not be ruled by obesity for the rest of my life. Need to fit into a small economic seat on a plane end of this year.

Today is the day we all wait for every week!!! It took me years to eat myself where I am now. Slowly but steadily I can claw my way back to a healthier me. Thursdays I can shine!!!!

Best of luck and with that attitude I'm sure you can do it x

2 hours to go and I am not feeling very positive :(

Good luck gang and well done on losses so far!

HPSaucy said:
I saw a recipe card for these in Tesco, any good? Worth the syns? X

They were lovely! Especially the lime creme fresh thingy, but could taste the sweetness & rum after about 2 so - self regulating! Lol

Well done to everyone on the losses so far! :)

6 hours 10 mins to go for me!

3lbs off for me this week! Very pleased indeed. Only 1 more pound until my 4 stone, though it's my birthday today and there will be meals out and lots of cake. Fingers crossed for next week if I am good for 90%of the time I should do it!

1.5lb off for me :D

4.5lb off this week. 1 stone in first 3 weeks. Can't believe it.

1lb off for me which means 11lbs lost in total I found out today! Not sure why my ticker and stats are wrong :confused:

Back