Thursday Weighers

Come on girls and boys, you can all do it!!!!

Weigh in coming up on Thursday, but doubt it will be good news unless I can undo the damage of the last few days :cry:

I keep gaining and losing the same bloomin stone, hope I can get past it this time around.

I'm half a lb of getting into the 15s and 1.5 lb off 2 stone. Hopefully I'll get that this week.

Good luck everyone :)

I lost 3lbs last week and got my 1.5stone award :D:D

I fell off the wagon on Friday with an almighty bang so not quite sure what to expect at this weeks weigh in :rolleyes:

Not an award, but if i lose 1 pound this week for the first time since being in my teens i will be under 200lbs that will be award enough for me!

Weigh in coming up on Thursday, but doubt it will be good news unless I can undo the damage of the last few days :cry:

I keep gaining and losing the same bloomin stone, hope I can get past it this time around.
Come on. You can do it. Get rid of it and you will never see that stone again!

Not an award, but if i lose 1 pound this week for the first time since being in my teens i will be under 200lbs that will be award enough for me!

Not an award? Thats a massive personal award that one. Well done you :D

I have been weighing in kgs at the moment as I am very close to getting under 100kg. Once I have done that I will go back to stones and lbs.

I have been weighing in kgs at the moment as I am very close to getting under 100kg. Once I have done that I will go back to stones and lbs.
I am longing to weigh under 100kg. I can then get onto my daughters trampoline!

Good luck everyone this week, may you all go forth and fill your books with stickers :D

Not an award? Thats a massive personal award that one. Well done you :D

One of my first goals was to get under 100kgs started at 114kgs (251lbs I think the same as you? ) Now at 91.1 :D :D ooh just realised soon ill be in the 80s woohoo!!

One of my first goals was to get under 100kgs started at 114kgs (251lbs I think the same as you? ) Now at 91.1 :D :D ooh just realised soon ill be in the 80s woohoo!!

Yes, I started at 251lb, we're similar heights too :). I was 100.2 this morning so I am within touching distance of being 99.something.

Yes, I started at 251lb, we're similar heights too :). I was 100.2 this morning so I am within touching distance of being 99.something.

:D Well done that's fabulous!! You will be 99.99 before you know it :D I think its only another 0.5lb or just under :D

:D Well done that's fabulous!! You will be 99.99 before you know it :D I think its only another 0.5lb or just under :D

Sooo close, but its turning me into and obsesive and Im getting on the scales every morning at the moment, naughty I know.

HazeyBlue said:
Sooo close, but its turning me into and obsesive and Im getting on the scales every morning at the moment, naughty I know.

Very naughty! I used to be obsessive, but tend to stay off them now unless Ive had a bad couple of days and need a kick up when bum seeing the numbers rising :eek: its a big milestone though so i can see why but please try and wean yourself off them slowly xx

Back