Thursday Weighers

Yes!!!!
I got 1lb off :D
Back under 10st - now to push on and get motivated !! :rolleyes:

A loss is a loss!

Dunno really, just stuck to plan 100% and have been to the gym four times.

Had an evening off last night, don't know why I do it, went to bed feeling yuck! X

Im finding the weeks ive been exercising more ive hardly lost :confused:
Gona stick at it though :)

F-Fit...you're not far from your target now, you must be so pleased with yourself, well done.
Massive losses for people on here this week! way to go xx
:clap:

A lot of people seem to STS when they start doing regular exercise, they say that at group too. I'm hoping to get a bit more movement in...not that I don't like it, but arthritis affects my joints, only a bit, but especially my knees, they give up before I do...still I try and do a bit extra each day. Some of our group ladies have joined Boot Camp...continual exercise ...different pieces of equipment, or floor exersize for an hour...continuous... I'd manage about 5 minutes!:rolleyes:
Have you got a date you want to lose that last 9 lbs by? x

Well we all have those!!:( Good luck, am sure you'll do it well within time xx

Good luck to everyone this week for Thursday weigh in. I need to bring it back and see if I can sts after being away for a week as the sclaes showed 11st 10.5 on saturday morning which was a 2lb gain - oh well I enjoyed myself on holiday :)

Good luck to everyone this week for Thursday weigh in. I need to bring it back and see if I can sts after being away for a week as the sclaes showed 11st 10.5 on saturday morning which was a 2lb gain - oh well I enjoyed myself on holiday :)

Glad you had a great holiday hun :). 2lbs is nothing, you will soon get that shifted.

Just got back myself too. Been good all week but had a massive blow out last night. It all started ok, but bought some Malibu and diet lilt and it all went downhill from there........totally refuse to weigh myself until Thursday, so will take it from there.

Glad you had a great holiday hun :). 2lbs is nothing, you will soon get that shifted.

Just got back myself too. Been good all week but had a massive blow out last night. It all started ok, but bought some Malibu and diet lilt and it all went downhill from there........totally refuse to weigh myself until Thursday, so will take it from there.

holidays are for enjoying ourselves. we had bbq twice, fajitas, picnic twice, kebab, curry over 2 nights, ate out & pizza plus 2 bottles of wine but we walked loads so I am hoping i have managed to burn it off

I joined SW just over a week ago as I decided I had to do something about my weight. Had my first weigh in on Thursday and lost 9lbs!! Was very happy :). Aiming for 3lbs this week.

Back