Thursday Weighers

0.5lb for me this week. Back on it 100% tomorrow and hoping for 3lb next week.

GGRR how can anyone do regular exercise all week, put only good things in their mouth...stick to plan 100% and only lose 1/2lb? ok, I know its not ONLY 1/2 lb, but looking at it logically, 8 oz doesn't make a lot of sense............:sigh:.so am a tad dissappointed this week,:cry: still onwards and downwards. x

You'll probably wake up tomorrow morning weighing at least a pound less than you did today, it's Sod's law on the day after weigh in. Keep your chin up, I'm sure next week will be better :)

2lb off this week for me, after a random gain last week! More determined now after my loss tonight x

1/2lb on for me. I deserved a lot more after the week I have had. Back to it this week though. Hoping for 2.5lb off to get my 2 stone award next week :-D

files
crikey that time again all ready! Have banned myself from my own scales this week, so have no idea how I've done, but good luck all for tomorrow xx

Hi ive just moved to Thursday Weigh In. Lost 4lbs this week back on track after a few hectic weeks visting people with my baby :) feels good to be back!
Good luck everyone

Hello, I have joined this site my 2nd weigh is tonight..
1st weigh in last week lost 6lbs..... Wonder what the scales will say later, I'll know in an hour :confused:

1lb for me too

3lb off and my 2 stone award :-D very happy

Well done on the award!
2lbs off for me and the fruit basket, wahaaay!
Well done on all the losses ladies xx
Didn't realise till I edited my Ticker, 2 more lbs and I'm halfway to target!! YES!!.
xx

Crikey, how quick do Thursdays seem to come round? here we are again, the night before,,,,bet we've all been extra good today...erm not me.....I had a sausage roll...just hoped I walked it off in the park with the dog.
Good luck everyone for tomorrow xx

Crikey, how quick do Thursdays seem to come round? here we are again, the night before,,,,bet we've all been extra good today...erm not me.....I had a sausage roll...just hoped I walked it off in the park with the dog. Good luck everyone for tomorrow xx

It's funny you should mention being good the night before weigh in...My mum just asked me if I'd like to stay round for dinner and my response was "no thank you, I've got weigh in tomorrow". She looked at me as if I was crazy! Salad for me tonight lol. Good luck for tomorrow :)

Grand total of 1/2 lb for me too, dunno why......except no loo today (sorry! lol) that's the only rewason I can think of, apart from the Greggs sausage roll I was treated to yesterday..
....warning
1 x GREGGS SAUSAGE ROLL..................21 SYNS!!!!
Looking at it logically over the week, it shouldn't have made any difference...but there you go, onwards and downwards! xx

Back