Thursday Weighers

After a holiday gain last week of 7lbs I got 3 and half off today!

Great losses everyone! Well done x

Well .....mmmm....ok....i'm getting to the point i'm confused, fed up and angry ....weight bouncing around... on ...off...on ...maintain...off...on.....sighs....
If i was a target member would be happy with where it is at but ... im am not yet ...so....what can i do?????
My consultant is thinking it is my body telling me it is happy where it is at. Though i am happy with what i have lost i had in my head a lower weight that i kind of thought i would attempt to get too, though getting under ten stone was for me a massive achievment that i am proud to be at:)
Trying not to loose motivation, not been exercising hardly at all this month with one thing and another so i know that kind off hasn't helped.

Hello, I'm joining this thread. I stayed the same this week which is pretty good as its star week and I gained 1.5lb last month. I'm hoping for a decent loss next week. X

Well .....mmmm....ok....i'm getting to the point i'm confused, fed up and angry ....weight bouncing around... on ...off...on ...maintain...off...on.....sighs....
If i was a target member would be happy with where it is at but ... im am not yet ...so....what can i do?????
My consultant is thinking it is my body telling me it is happy where it is at. Though i am happy with what i have lost i had in my head a lower weight that i kind of thought i would attempt to get too, though getting under ten stone was for me a massive achievment that i am proud to be at:)
Trying not to loose motivation, not been exercising hardly at all this month with one thing and another so i know that kind off hasn't helped.

Don't lose motivation, a member at my group who's being doing the plan for over 6 months went back to basics and she lost 6lbs. I'm hoping to have a booster week like that quite soon. Also remember how well you've done so far and that's its worth keeping with it as if you give up that weight will find its way back on you. I wish you a good result next week, keep the faith! Xx

I like the Thursday WI thread too, you get to know people a bit better, because we all post regularly.
Welcome Mrs BAM...sorry too much of a mouthful to type out, good luck on your journey x
:)

files
Flippin' 'eck it's THAT day again, when we all try to be perfect!! Well tomorrow will tell, so good luck all! xx

This week has passed with a blink of an eye! Fingers crossed for a loss tomorrow mum has just commented that she can see that ive lost weight :D good luck everyone x

3lb off this week and back into the 13s!! Mini goal reached with just under 2 weeks to spare until OH comes home :) hope everyone else has a happy weigh in too

1.5lbs down for me and just realised
super-happy-dance-smiley-emoticon.gif
that I've hit half way today!!

Good luck everyone, and well done to those already WI xx

Hello, I lost 1.5lbs this week very happy and feel like I deserved it too. Anyway the fight continues.... Good luck everyone xx

Off to club in abit really really want to lose 3lb then I will have lost a stone in 5 weeks :) fingers crossed! Well done everyone!

Sent from my HTC One using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done everyone a pound off for me. Pleased as had relatives over from abroad and this week has been difficult to keep on plan

Back