Thursday Weighers

Down 4.5 Lbs thrilled thats 8lbs in two weeks also was Slimmer of the Week...Delighted x

Don't be gutted COOKIE, and don't be disheartened because it happens to nearly everyone. You stick to plan all week and nothing happens, but wait for next week and you'll probably have a good loss as long as you stay on plan. If you get down and disheartened about it, that's the time when people give up when they shouldn't. I've been doing it since the last week in May, and I've NEVER had a big loss, but it's still coming off. You'll see on here hundreds of posts that say "slow and steady wins the race"...the slower you lose, you have more chance of keeping it off. Chin up, you'll be fine xx

Don't be gutted COOKIE, and don't be disheartened because it happens to nearly everyone. You stick to plan all week and nothing happens, but wait for next week and you'll probably have a good loss as long as you stay on plan. If you get down and disheartened about it, that's the time when people give up when they shouldn't. I've been doing it since the last week in May, and I've NEVER had a big loss, but it's still coming off. You'll see on here hundreds of posts that say "slow and steady wins the race"...the slower you lose, you have more chance of keeping it off. Chin up, you'll be fine xx

Thanks Polly you are so right, I've not given up though I'm still with it 100% my C is looking at my diary to see what may have caused it but all in all I'm fine again now. There good support on here, Facebook and my meeting, I'm also lucky to have support at home too so I'm on it! Fingers crossed for good results next week and thanks again for your words they mean a lot xx. Enjoy your weekend xx

Sorry SF Dragon, I just realised I hadn't said "Well Done"
files
it's a great feeling isn't it. so onwards and downwards. Cookie, you're welcome, it just takes another person in the same boat to know how you feel xx

I'm just off to WI, so have my fingers crossed. MY scales show a 3lb loss...but we'll see what the official ones say..........:sigh:.............. good luck everyone xx

First weigh in on SW.. a loss of 2lbs. I must admit I was hoping for a couple more than that, so I was a little disheartened as I have stuck to it so well and not used a low amount of syns, very sensibly too. I think I need to retrain my thinking on losing weight after all the extreme and faddy diets I've done before that gave me the quick but not so sustainable results.

I know you're allowed to eat as much as you want of free foods on sw, but.. should you be mindful of portion sizes at least a little? I don't want to be piling it up on free foods if it could cause less weight loss?

Very pleased! lost 2lbs and got my 2.5stone award..
files
...had forgotten about that, so am a very happy bunny...(would have liked the 3 like my scales showed but I'm not greedy!):)

Kc don't be disheartened, some people have HUGE losses the first week, but very often they also have a huge lot to lose. I've never had a big loss, not like some people, but everyone will tell you that 2lb a week is excellent, and if you lose more slowly it's much easier to keep it off. It's SUPERFREE you want to fill up on, make sure you have at least 1/3rd of your plate filled with veg, and THEN put the main bit on. All lean meats are free and so is fish, just make sure you use Frylight for cooking, you'll soon see it coming off. x

First weigh in on SW.. a loss of 2lbs. I must admit I was hoping for a couple more than that, so I was a little disheartened as I have stuck to it so well and not used a low amount of syns, very sensibly too. I think I need to retrain my thinking on losing weight after all the extreme and faddy diets I've done before that gave me the quick but not so sustainable results.

I know you're allowed to eat as much as you want of free foods on sw, but.. should you be mindful of portion sizes at least a little? I don't want to be piling it up on free foods if it could cause less weight loss?

Thanks Polly :) i know it feels like a small step to me now but in the long run it will give the big effects im after, i just need to keep looking forward I guess. Congrats on your loss and reaching 2.5 award!

Well done everyone! Half pound on for me no idea why frustrating

PINK...STS, think of it as maintaining what you've already lost, makes you feel much better.
KC it was my 20th WI today, and believe me I thought this journey would be long, and hard and I'm amazed that I haven't given up like I usually do with fad diets. But here I am, 20 weeks down the line, 2.1/2 stones lighter, and I feel SO much better, so it's worth sticking it out, no matter how much you have to lose. You didn't put it on in a couple of weeks and it won't come OFF in a couple of weeks, but stick to plan and it WILL ...you'll see, good luck xx

100% on plan all week and lost 1 measly Pound. Really disappointed. I just can't seem to make it to that stone award :(

Hello I lost 0.5lb I've been on plan again this week so I felt like I deserved at least 2lbs but its still a loss and I have just have to continue on. Like Polly says I took a long time putting it on. I hope we all have a good week next week xx

Hi guys. I'm coming to join you. I lost 1.5 last night meaning I only have 13lbs till target. It finally feels like I'm actually going to get there :)

Well done everyone!!! I lost 3lb this week so total of 1stone 5lbs in 7 weigh ins!!! :)
Also got my club 10 award very happy and loving sw!! X

Sent from my HTC One using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done everybody, lost a pound myself bringing me to within 5 pounds of my target :)

Although the Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate that I am now drinking might put that target a bit further back :)

Back