Thursday Weighers

Well done everyone on their WI I was down 2 & half pounds delighted

Well done everyone! I stayed the same which I'm really happy with as bump has got bigger! So that's a 2st 3lb pregnancy gain at just under 36 weeks which I'm very happy with! xxx

Evening all and well done on your losses !!
I've managed to loose a pound which has put me half a pound under target so I am pleased with that :)

Well done all! I've lost another 2lb this week, so that's 10lb in 3 weeks, would have loved to have lost a stone in a month but, unless I chop off a limb, there is no way I'll manage 4lb off next week haha! xx

2.5lb off for me :) and slimmer of the week :))

WOW ladies, what an
awesome-smiley-emoticon.gif
week everyone has had, WELL DONE! no contribution from me this week I spent this morning at the garage (MY EXHAUST FELL OFF ON THE WAY HOME LAST NIGHT!) and couldn't get there......so have to wait till next week now!XX

Well done everyone! ! I put on 2.5lb this week but I had a terrible weekend food wise so I drew a line and have been good since monday

I also started the 30day shred and I now feel like my muscles have bern ripped apart haha so hoping that has something to do with it, fingers crossed for a goodun next week

:)

Well done to all or you..Good luck for next week.:)

9 pounds off this week.. Woop woop I'm on fire haha.. Well done everyone for doing so well :)

It was my third week doing sw but 1st weigh in at a club.. I just stick to plan like glue then have a big treat weigh night.. But this week I've done red days and I find I don't go off track when I do red days :). Thing is I lose weight fast when I stick to it but If I have what some people call a goodish week and they might stay the same or put on a pound I could easily put on 5-7 pounds.. I lose weigh fast but gain even faster :(

I lost half a lb at my SW weigh in last night, but I am pleased with that as I have lost 20.5lbs so far (15lbs on my own and 5.5lb with SW), I have 21lbs left to reach my Club 10 so I am really hoping to reach this before the start of March next year. :)

I lost half a lb at my SW weigh in last night, but I am pleased with that as I have lost 20.5lbs so far (15lbs on my own and 5.5lb with SW), I have 21lbs left to reach my Club 10 so I am really hoping to reach this before the start of March next year. :)

Well done x

First weigh in after restarting again last night - lost 9 1/2 pounds woot :) Definately the start to keep me going to shifting at least a stone by xmas..maybe even a stone and half now!

First weigh in after restarting again last night - lost 9 1/2 pounds woot :) Definately the start to keep me going to shifting at least a stone by xmas..maybe even a stone and half now!

Well done x
I'm sure you can lose a stone by christmas x

Back