Thursday Weighers

Good luck tomorrow everyone xx

2 off this week :) and slimmer of the month! (12lbs in February)
getting close to my 2 stone award (3lbs to go) but have lost so much in the 7 weeks I have been doing SW that I still can't believe it!

1 & 1/2 off for me today and I also got my club 10 award, so very happy with that :) xxx

I had weeks like that Caitriona, and its so bloody irritating! But, stick at it, and your body will suddenly kick start! I know mine has and I'm so glad that I stuck at it even though it bugged me for a few weeks. I think sometimes your body panics cos of your calorie intake going down, so holds onto water etc, when your body is used to the calories, I bet the pounds will fall off and you'll be on here every week making us all look bad with big losses :p Keep at it, we're all here in the same boat! xxx

Hi all, 2lb off this week. 10 lbs in total. I have stuck to the plan this week lots of exercise thought it would be a bigger loss as I hadn't exercised much in the prior 2 weeks. Any advice?

Hi everyone, I just joined slimming world this evening so will be joining you Thursday weighers :)

Just want to say well done to those of you with loses this week and to those with gains, keep at it :)

A pound on for me. I did go out and flexi syn but was hoping for at least a sts as I was so good the rest of the time

Hi all, 2lb off this week. 10 lbs in total. I have stuck to the plan this week lots of exercise thought it would be a bigger loss as I hadn't exercised much in the prior 2 weeks. Any advice?

Linda, sorry to hear you're disappointed, 2lb is a great result! Exercise won't really do much for your weight loss per se, unless you are exercising intensively for several hours a day. It does however work wonders for your shape, helps to keep your appetite in check and encourage "healthier" cravings, and works magic on your mood and positivity. I have lost weight twice on the same plan, once with exercise and once without. Each time the weight loss has been more or less at the same rate, but this time around (with exercise) my body shape is entirely different (better!) and I am actually physcially smaller with a similar number of pounds lost.

So don't give up on the exercise, it's super good for you in a whole heap of ways, but there won't be miracles on the scales either (sorry!).

Back