Thursday Weighers

Hi where is everyone today? 3lb off for me and 2lb to go now so on if for this week good luck everyone x

Up a pound. :break_diet:
Was so shocked I actually asked the lady to weigh me twice, convinced it couldn't be right. Low syns and low carbs all week- about 2/3 speed every meal.

I was completely devastated but I can actually see it on myself- I was leaving my OH to work yesterday and even said to him with the week I've had I should be down 2, but I bet I'll be up. He called me crazy and said there's no way as he's seen what I've been eating but here we are, twice as far from target as I was 2 weeks ago. :cry:

Up a pound. :break_diet: Was so shocked I actually asked the lady to weigh me twice, convinced it couldn't be right. Low syns and low carbs all week- about 2/3 speed every meal. I was completely devastated but I can actually see it on myself- I was leaving my OH to work yesterday and even said to him with the week I've had I should be down 2, but I bet I'll be up. He called me crazy and said there's no way as he's seen what I've been eating but here we are, twice as far from target as I was 2 weeks ago. :cry:
I would have been devastated too, maybe it is your body hanging on to liquid, especially if you can see it on yourself. Sometimes the low carbs seems to lead to gains for some people. I really believe though that if you have had an unfair gain it will be off quickly and more so hopefully a big loss for you next week x don't let it send you off track x

Thanks Jo! Turns out I was really sick on Saturday which could be why I was holding onto fluid It's all gone now :rolleyes: ) I haven't fallen off yet (although I had about 20ish syns yesterday) and am working towards some good news on Thursday- plenty of time to turn it around right!

Thanks Jo! Turns out I was really sick on Saturday which could be why I was holding onto fluid It's all gone now :rolleyes: ) I haven't fallen off yet (although I had about 20ish syns yesterday) and am working towards some good news on Thursday- plenty of time to turn it around right!
fingers crossed for Thursday x

1lb off for me which is good after a couple of slips this week x good luck everyone x

Hello everyone :), joining the Thursday group, I'm starting SW today, so hope to have my results for week 1, next week. Well done to everyone on the losses so far and good luck to everyone for later today :p.

Kay xx

trying not to obsess over weigh in later too much. If I gain today it'll be for a third week in a row. So scared!

I'm pretty confident you're see a loss this week! You've been working really hard. Have you been taking measurements? I really find that helps me when I'm not seeing much on the scales.

:welcome:Helllooooo Kay! We're a small lot at the moment, but chatty! Good luck x

Hi All,

I'm new to SW and joined up on Thursday last week! *waves*

I had my first weigh-in today and was absolutely gutted to see I've not lost anything and have stayed the same :cry::cry: I'm not sure what I've done wrong and I think I've followed the plan correctly . . . has anyone else experienced this in their first weeks or have any guidance or advice that could help a newbie?

xx

Hi All, I'm new to SW and joined up on Thursday last week! *waves* I had my first weigh-in today and was absolutely gutted to see I've not lost anything and have stayed the same :cry::cry: I'm not sure what I've done wrong and I think I've followed the plan correctly . . . has anyone else experienced this in their first weeks or have any guidance or advice that could help a newbie? xx
really sorry you haven't lost. Are you keeping a diary on here? People really help with keeping on track and easier to see if you have done any thing wrong. You could check - are you eating enough veg with meals ie 1/3, are you weighing everything out carefully and are you using enough Syns? Hopefully your consultant can help and you will get a loss next week. Welcome to Thursday weighers though x

trying not to obsess over weigh in later too much. If I gain today it'll be for a third week in a row. So scared!
good luck this week x

Hello everyone :), joining the Thursday group, I'm starting SW today, so hope to have my results for week 1, next week. Well done to everyone on the losses so far and good luck to everyone for later today :p. Kay xx
welcome to Thursday weighers x

I'm pretty confident you're see a loss this week!

Well you were right :) 2lb down for me! It's always hard after a few weeks of maintains and gains, but it really comes down to, if you follow the plan, you WILL lose weight. I'm definitely not alone in feeling so disheartened when the scales don't always say what you want them to, but perseverance is the key. I could have let the last 2 weeks derail me but thankfully I stayed with it, and now have only 3.5lb to go to get to my new target.

Back