Thursday Weighers

Newbie here :) have been a member for 2 years but my group is closing so can't get to another. Will be weighing in Thursday mornings if you'll have me on here!

Have put 3lb on this week so total loss of 7lbs.

Been to the gym 3 times though! Was simply cos it was my sisters wedding so I went home for the weekend and got fed haha!

Back on it 100%

Hey there Ksma!
At least you know where the gain came from and it's not one of Thore frustrating unknown gains! Get back on plan and those pounds will come off in no time.

I won't be weighing in today (pretty sure I've lost at least a pound maybe 2) as I'm away till Monday. Off to a spa weekend for my mums birthday and going to try and be sensible with food! I do not want a major gain next week, I've worked too hard to go backwards now.

Goodluck today to everyone weighing in!

1lb gone today which is a miracle considering I was away for 3 days!
Down to 14:3 and itching to get into that next stone bracket soon!
How did everyone else do today?

0.5 on and I had a great week the only thing was I was not well and did not eat enough this week or drink enough water hoping I see one this week

Well 3lbs on. I am a bit gutted, but I imagine it's a combination of things: plus a sprinkling of added stress. Tomorrow is the start of a 100% week! And hopefully a better result
I hate when this happens, hope you see a good loss this week

1lb gone today which is a miracle considering I was away for 3 days!
Down to 14:3 and itching to get into that next stone bracket soon!
How did everyone else do today?
well done and good luck getting into the next stone bracket

I'm new here and relatively new to SW. I had my fourth weigh in and 2.5lbs on, so I'm at a loss of 6lbs. I had lost my motivation, but I think I'm back on and did pretty well today. So, here's hoping to a better week. :)

2lb off for me this week :) down to 14.1lbs. 2lb away from the next stone bracket and my 1 and a half stone award! Very excited!

Hi all, newbie here. Usually weigh on a Saturday but had to weigh today as going away this weekend. 3 lbs off since my weigh in on Saturday! Happy chappy - it's been more of a combo of being ill / stressed than anything this week - I've been too busy with work to realise I've been hungry, so there's been a lot less snacks. Haven't had that much speed food but kept within my syns, so glad it's worked even in a tough week :)

I haven't been on, but I was down 4 on Thurs. I was a plus 2 the previous. I think it's the increase of body magic. I was a little better with food this week, but mostly an increase in activity. Either way, I'm happy to be back losing and trying some more recipes that are more my tastes.

I haven't been on, but I was down 4 on Thurs. I was a plus 2 the previous. I think it's the increase of body magic. I was a little better with food this week, but mostly an increase in activity. Either way, I'm happy to be back losing and trying some more recipes that are more my tastes.

Back